Here You Will Get Important The Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams, and so forth. PuzzlesHuB gives you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and an important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will surely improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the Hindu newspaper.
? The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary 24 June 2020 ?
- DIFFUSE (ADJECTIVE): (तितर-बितर): verbose
Synonyms: wordy, prolix
The second argument between us was more diffuse.
- DISSENT (NOUN): (मतभेद): disagreement
Synonyms: the difference of opinion, argument
There was no dissent from this view.
- INQUISITIVE (ADJECTIVE): (जिज्ञासु): curious
Synonyms: intrigued, interested
I do not like to seem inquisitive to anyone.
- DISINTERESTED(ADJECTIVE): (निष्पक्ष): unbiased
Synonyms: unprejudiced, impartial
A banker is under an obligation to give disinterested advice.
- MODERATE (ADJECTIVE): (मध्यम): average
Synonyms: modest, medium
Both of us walked at a moderate pace only.
- STEEP (ADJECTIVE): (आकस्मिक): sharp
Synonyms: sudden, precipitate
The steep rise in unemployment.
- SLUMP (VERB): (गिरना): flop
Synonyms: flump, collapse
Antonyms: stand up
She slumped against the cushions.
- KEEN (ADJECTIVE): (उत्साही): eager
Synonyms: anxious, impatient
My friend is a keen gardener.
- INDIGENOUS (ADJECTIVE): (स्वदेशी): native
Synonyms: aboriginal, local
We met the indigenous people of Siberia.
- GARNER (VERB): (संचित करना): gather
Synonyms: collect, accumulate
The police struggled to garner sufficient evidence.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?