Here You Will Get Important The Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams, and so forth. PuzzlesHuB gives you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and an important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will surely improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the Hindu newspaper.
? The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary 20 June 2020 ?
- EXAGGERATE (VERB): (अतिरंजना करना): overstate
Synonyms: overemphasize, overstress
Antonyms: play down
He was apt to exaggerate any aches and pains.
- CONTRARY (ADJECTIVE): (विपरीत): opposite
Synonyms: opposing, opposed
He ignored contrary advice and agreed on the deal.
- ESCALATE (VERB): (तीव्र करना): grow
Synonyms: develop, mushroom
The disturbance escalated into a full-scale riot.
- CAMARADERIE (NOUN): (सौहार्द): friendship
Synonyms: comradeship, fellowship
There is an enforced camaraderie in office life.
- VEIL (VERB): (ढंकना): envelope
Synonyms: surround, swathe
She’s got long fair hair but she’s got veils them.
- EQUITABLE (ADJECTIVE):(न्यायसंगत): fair
Synonyms: just, impartial
India has an equitable distribution of resources.
- CAUTIOUS (ADJECTIVE): (सतर्क): careful
Synonyms: wary, aware
A driver has to be cautious always.
- ENDORSE (VERB): (समर्थन करना): support
Synonyms: back, favour
He earns more money endorsing sports clothes than playing football.
- EFFECTIVE (ADJECTIVE): (वास्तविक): virtual
Synonyms: practical, essential
She has been under effective house arrest since September.
- COERCE (VERB): (मजबूर करना): pressure
Synonyms: pressurize, persuade
He was coerced into giving evidence.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?