Dear Applied Candidates RSMSSB Lab Technician Syllabus 2020 Download PDF in RSMSSB Lab Technician Syllabus or Previous Year Papers accessible right here. Aspirants we are provided RSMSSB Lab Technician Exam Date and Examination Centre will be introduced soon at online. Candidates can able to download RSMSSB Lab Technician Selection Process, RSMSSB Lab Technician Eligibility and RSMSSB Lab Technician Doc verification and so on. Are you trying to find RSMSSB Lab Technician Preparation Tips and Study Materials and so on. The exam syllabi are very important to take the written test for the applied ones of this RSMSSB Lab Technician Recruitment. Because without having this RSMSSB Lab Technician Syllabus, 2020 candidates need not get awareness on this examination.
|Board Name||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board (RSMSSB)|
|Category||Syllabus And Exam Pattern|
|Job Role||Lab Technician|
|Application Fee||150 – 450 /-|
|Examination Conducted Date||Updates Shortly|
|Application Last Date||02 July 2020|
|Vacancies No||1119 Posts|
RSMSSB Lab Technician Syllabus 2020 for Subject Wise
Part I :- General Knowledge
- Main Source of Rajasthan history
- Main Prehistoric civilizations of Rajasthan.
- Major dynasties and their accomplishments.
- Mughal-Rajput relations.
- Key features of architecture.
- Important Forts, Monuments & Structures.
- Religious Movement of Rajasthan and Folk god-goddess.
- Main Handicraft, painting, styles of Rajasthan.
- Rajasthani language works of literature Major regional languages.
- Fair, festival, folk music, folk dance, musical instruments, jewelry.
- Rajasthani Culture,Tradition and Heritage.
- Important Historic tourism Palace.
- Main Personality of Rajasthan.
- Princely states of Rajasthan and British treaties, Mass movement of 1857
- Farmers and public Revolution movement,and the movement Prjamandal.
- Integral of Rajasthan.
- Political Awareness of Rajasthan.
Geography of Rajasthan
- Status and Expansion.
- Main Physic Department – Desert region, Aravali Mountain region, planes.
- Drainage system.
- Natural vegetation.
- Forest and Wildlife Conservation.
- Environmental and ecological issues.
- Agro-climatic and major crops.
- Multipurpose projects.
- Irrigation Projects.
- water conservation
Part II :- Biology, Physics and Chemistry
Part II of RSMSSB Lab Assistant Question Paper will contain various questions of Biology, Physics and Chemistry Subjects. Candidate can check the full Exam Syllabus from the Link given Below.
Exam Pattern for RSMSSB Lab Technician 2020
|S. No||Part||Subject Names||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|1||Part-A||General Knowledge (GK)||100||100||03 Hours|
|2||Part-B||biology, Physics, Chemistry||200||200|
- The exam will be objective type with multiple choices of answers.
- The Question Paper will have total of 300 Marks.
- Minimum qualifying marks is 40 %.
- Time Limit for the Exam is 03:00 hours.
- There is also 1/3 Negative marks for each wrong answer.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?