Here You Will Get Important The Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams and so forth. PuzzlesHuB provides you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will sure improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the hindu newspaper.
? The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary 15 March 2020 ?
1. MONSTROUS (ADJECTIVE): (विकट/राक्षसी): shockingly devilish
Synonyms: atrocious, heinous
Antonyms: moral, sensible
It is monstrous how badly he is treated.
2. REVERENT (ADJECTIVE): (श्रद्धालु): showing great respect.
Synonyms: reverential, appreciative
Antonyms: impolite, rude
A reverent silence followed the professor’s lecture.
3. QUINTESSENTIAL (ADJECTIVE): (सारमय): representing the perfect example of a class or quality.
Synonyms: classic, ideal
Antonyms: atypical, unique
Everybody thinks of him as the quintessential New Yorker.
4. PREREQUISITE (ADJECTIVE): (शर्त): required or necessary as a prior condition
Synonyms: mandatory, expedient
Antonyms: inessential, voluntary
Young children can be taught the prerequisite skills necessary for reading.
5. MORPH (VERB): (रूप बदलना): to change into
Synonyms: transform, contort
Antonyms: sustain, stagnate
Cinematic special effects morphed the villain into a snake.
6. STAGGER (VERB): (अचंभे में डालना): amaze
Synonyms: astonish, dumbfound
Antonyms: calm, enlighten
He has staggered audiences around the world with his magic tricks.
7. ENVISION (VERB): (कल्पना करना): imagine
Synonyms: visualize, contemplate
Antonyms: disregard, neglect
I couldn’t envision myself as anything else.
8. IMPEDE (VERB): (अड़चन डालना): to delay
Synonyms: brake, disrupt
Antonyms: permit, soothe
These people can impede performance.
9. CANTANKEROUS (ADJECTIVE): (कलहप्रिय): bad tempered
Synonyms: captious, choleric
Antonyms: pleasant, cheerful
He is little larger and cantankerous.
10. YIELD (VERB): (उत्पन्न करना): produce
Synonyms: earn, generate
Antonyms: deny, refuse
The apple trees yielded an abundant harvest.
Hello Friends, I am from Haryana. After earning my Graduate degree in Computer Application, I decided to pursue my passion for Web Designing and Content Writing. My ultimate goal is to become one of the best in my field and continue to deliver high-quality content. Further, I aim to deliver the latest information regarding recruitment to job seekers with accuracy, which shall benefit them in every way possible.