Here You Will Get Important Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams, and so forth. PuzzlesHuB gives you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and an important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will surely improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the Hindu newspaper.
? The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary 24 April 2022 ?
- NOTABLE (ADJECTIVE): (उल्लेखनीय): noteworthy
Synonyms: remarkable, outstanding
The gardens are notable for their collection of magnolias and camellias.
- UNDERPIN (VERB): (प्रोत्साहित करना): promote
Synonyms: nurture, encourage
The theme of honour underpinning the two books.
- EXASPERATION (NOUN): (खीज): irritation
Synonyms: annoyance, chagrin
She rolled her eyes in exasperation.
- IRONIC (ADJECTIVE): (ताने के तौर पर): sarcastic
Synonyms: sardonic dry
His mouth curved into an ironic smile.
- DESPERATE (ADJECTIVE): (निराशाजनक): despairing
Synonyms: hopeless, anguished
A desperate sadness had enveloped my mind.
- WHITTLE (VERB): (काटना): erode
Synonyms: wear away, eat away
The shortlist of fifteen was whittled down to five.
- VIBRANT (ADJECTIVE): (जीवंत): spirited
Synonyms: lively, high-spirited
I reside in a vibrant cosmopolitan city.
- WIT (NOUN): (वाक्-पटुता): intelligence
Synonyms: shrewdness, cleverness
She does not lack perception or native wit.
- DEFAMATORY (ADJECTIVE): (अपवादक): libellous
Synonyms: slanderous, defaming
He used a defamatory statement to mention her.
- RIDICULE (VERB): (उपहास करना): deride
Synonyms: mock, laugh at
His theory was ridiculed and dismissed
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?