Here You Will Get Important Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams, and so forth. PuzzlesHuB gives you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and an important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will surely improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the Hindu newspaper.
? The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary 07 April 2022 ?
- CONSERVATIVE (ADJECTIVE): (अपरिवर्तनवादी): traditionalist
Synonyms: traditional, conventional
They were very conservative in their outlook.
- VEHEMENCE (NOUN): (जुनून): passion
Synonyms: force, ardor
There was a lot of vehemence in his reaction.
- PERTURBED (ADJECTIVE): (व्याकुल): anxious
Synonyms: worried, concerned
He nodded, obviously perturbed about something.
- SATISFACTORY (ADJECTIVE): (संतोषजनक): adequate
Synonyms: all right, acceptable
He did not get a satisfactory reply.
- RELEGATE (VERB): (कम करना): downgrade
Synonyms: lower, put down
They aim to prevent women from being relegated to a secondary role.
- INCUMBENT (ADJECTIVE) (वर्तमान): current
Synonyms: existing, present
The incumbent President got defeat.
- SUBSEQUENT (ADJECTIVE): (आगामी): following
Synonyms: ensuing, succeeding
The theory was developed subsequent to the earthquake of 1906.
- UPHOLD (VERB): (कायम रखना): maintain
Synonyms: sustain, continue
They uphold a tradition of not causing distress to living creatures.
- INCAPACITATE (VERB): (अक्षमता): disabled
Synonyms: debilitated, indisposed
He was incapacitated by a heart attack.
- PUERILE (ADJECTIVE): (बचकाना): childish
Synonyms: immature, infantile
We had a puerile argument.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?