Here You Will Get Important Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams, and so forth. PuzzlesHuB gives you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and an important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will surely improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the Hindu newspaper.
? The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary 06 April 2022 ?
- CHAOTIC (ADJECTIVE): (अराजक): disorderly
Synonyms: disordered, disorganized
The administration of finance was as chaotic as the condition of parliament.
- REVERBERANT (ADJECTIVE): (प्रतिध्वनि का): reverberant
Synonyms: reverberating, resonant
He got a resounding smack across the face.
- SPURN (VERB): (तिरस्कार करना): refuse
Synonyms: decline, reject
He spoke gruffly, as if afraid that his invitation would be spurned.
- RETREAT (VERB): (स्थान छोड़ना): withdraw
Synonyms: retire, draw back
When the enemy attacked, our troops were forced to retreat.
- FURIOUS (ADJECTIVE): (क्रुद्ध): enraged
Synonyms: raging, infuriated
He was furious when he learned about it.
- LAX (ADJECTIVE): (लापरवाह): slack
Synonyms: slipshod, negligent
We must ever be lax with our security.
- DIRE (ADJECTIVE): (भयानक): terrible
Synonyms: dreadful, appalling
Misuse of drugs can have dire outcomes.
- UNDERTAKE (VERB): (सुलझाना): tackle
Synonyms: take on, take up
A firm of builders undertook the construction work.
- REPRIEVE (VERB): (दंड निलंबित करना): pardon
Synonyms: spare, acquit
He was sentenced to death but then reprieved.
- DEFECTION (NOUN): (पक्षत्याग): desertion
Synonyms: absconding, decamping
One defection from the government dissolved Temaru’s majority.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?