Pradhanmantri Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2020 Form: PM Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2020, Day by day Modi Government framed so many policies and schemes for the unemployed youth of India. A huge population of the nation doesn’t get an appropriate job as per their education and knowledge so that they are simply depressed and finally committing suicide. Now Modi government introduced the most effective New Year gift to the unemployed youth of India that is unemployment allowance for the rising future of the youth of India. Now each unemployed person of the nation will get unemployment allowance on a month-to-month basis. Centre Government of India has launched a new unemployment allowance scheme for the advantages of youth known as “Pradhanmantri Berojgar Bhatta Yojana 2020”.
|Scheme Name||Pradhanmantri Berojgari Bhatta Yojana|
|Started By||Government Of India|
|Beneficiary||unemployed youth of India|
Pradhanmantri Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2020 Details
In this welfare scheme, unemployed youth of each state of India will be eligible to get the allowance from the central government on a month-to-month basis. In this Scheme, only those individuals are eligible who unemployed and looking for an appropriate job. This Scheme primarily a merger of two governments i.e. state and centre government, because in this welfare scheme state and centre government are offering 50-50% contribution for the betterment of unemployed youth of the nation. In this scheme, youth can get the allowance amount is up to Rs. 2000 to Rs.2500.
Highlights of Scheme
- Recently, unemployment is a very serious problem facing the whole world. Increasing population in India is also the main reason unemployment, Crimes and suicide.
- Facts are shows that unemployment in our country is increasing with very fast rate i.e. 3.5% in the year 2019.
- The latest data on unemployment of the International Labour Organisation (ILO) shows that in India nearly 18.9 million persons are jobless.
- So to overcome this problem in India the government has initiated so many schemes.
- In this scheme applicant only get the unemployment allowance only for three years.
- In these three years, the person has the responsibility to find a suitable job after the training provided by the government in various fields.
Advantages of PM Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2020
Self – Identity
This scheme will provide the monitory help to the youth of India so that person can make his own identity by getting a suitable job or become an entrepreneur.
Help People to Live Better Life
This scheme will provide financial assistance to people so that they are live a better life like other normal people and provide help to those people who are disappointed in their life due to unemployment and at the end committing suicide. In this scheme, the government also giving training in various fields so that gets their dream job.
Fulfil their Dreams
This scheme will provide the monitory help to unemployment youth for continuously three years so that person fulfils their dreams and get a good job.
Raise Quality life
This is the tremendous step taken by the Modi government because this scheme raises the quality of life of that person who is unemployed and has no proper sources to live a better life.
Eligibility for Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2020
- Permanent Domicile: – To get the benefit of this welfare scheme, it is a compulsion to every applicant that they are a permanent resident of the relevant state.
- Age Limit: -To avail the benefit of this scheme the age of the applicant is between 21 to 35 years.
- Not doing Job – The applicant of this scheme should be totally jobless and not doing any private or government job.
- Educated Unemployed person: – The applicant should be educated and unemployed.
- Education Background–The educational qualification of the applicant must be 12th pass.
- Annual Family Income–The annual family income of the candidate should not more than 3 lakh.
- Age Proof Certificate: – Applicant must be required to submit his/her age proof certificate i.e. matriculation certificate or birth certificate.
- Identity Proof Documents: – Aadhar card, voting card, ration card etc.
- Income Proof Document: – Required Incomeslips which contains proof of their family’s annual income.
- Bank Account Details: – It must be necessary to submit all the required details of the candidate’s bank account and passbook.
- All Education certificates: – To grab the benefit of this scheme it is necessary to submit all educated certificates.
- Recent Photographs: – Two recent Passport size photographs of the applicant must require for this scheme.
How to Apply for Pradhanmantri Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2020
Pradhanmantri Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2020 Online Registration
- Visit the respective websites of the employment and labour department of your states.
- Register yourself with the required details.
- Enter your correct mobile number for OTP and verification
- Upload all the required documents related to Educational qualification, residence, category, etc.
- After registration fills the unemployment form and submit.
- You will get notification from the government after verification.
State Wise Process to Apply Online
Every Indian state has its own system for applying to Berojgari Bhatta. Some of the Onlne systems of online application are given below. if you belong to the mentioned States then simply follow the process for applying online. Other People also have the same process just follow the instructions of your state Employment Department.
For residence of Rajasthan State
- People belong to Rajasthan and wants to apply for the scheme.
- then Click Here.
For residence of Bihar State
- Click below to apply for the scheme
- Click Here.
Residence of Punjab State
- Click on the link
- to apply.
The residence of Uttar Pradesh
- Click on the following link
- Click Here.
For the residence of Himachal Pradesh
- People From HP Need to Click On below-given Linkif they want to apply online
- Click Here.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?