In the State, Utter Pradesh Yogi Sarkar has done a really good job of improving the livelihood of the common people. Especially for youngsters, there are many schemes. For every possible aspect of life that could be improved, the Yogi Government is helping. UP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2023 is among the few best schemes of the UP Govt. for students who are seeking jobs.
Many passing out students do not search for good job opportunities outside of their hometown due to a lack of money. Sometimes opportunities in their hometown may be limited and do not get deserving Jobs. In this situation, those students start working in unrelated fields as unskilled workers despite having skills. To stop that and improve the financial condition this UP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2023 is helpful for those people. Here we will provide you with related information about this scheme below this page.
UP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2023
Unemployment is the main problem our country facing right now. Educated youths try a lot to get their dream job but due to an increase in population and lack of jobs in India the rate of unemployment has been increasing day by day. This leads to dissatisfaction among youths against the government and they acquire the wrong ways due to unemployment. The increase in the consumption of drugs, smuggling, and other non-social activities has been done by these unemployed youths. So keeping in mind all these problems Uttar Pradesh government has launched a scheme for the unemployed youths of the state. The scheme is known as UP Unemployment Allowance Scheme which provides a monthly allowance to all educated and unemployed youths.
Under this scheme, the candidates will get financial help of Rs 1200 per month, till they get the job. The Uttar Pradesh government has to bear the extra expenditure of Rs.3 Lakh crores but it will help to reduce unemployment in the state.
Eligibility For UP Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2023
To apply online for UP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2023 Eligibility is:
- State residence: This scheme is only for the residents of UP. So a candidate has to show valid residence proof.
- 10th pass:-The candidate should be a minimum10th pass, so he/she should have its10th certificate.
- Should be unemployed:-The applicant should not work in any private or government department
- Age Limit: The age limit of the applicant should be between 25-35 years.
- Annual Family Income: The annual family income of the applicant must not be more than Rs.3 lakh per annum.
Benefits of UP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2023
- The applicant can register for this scheme with the help of the online portal anywhere in the state. No need to submit any documents in the office.
- The candidate can easily find Government and private jobs on one single portal. Here he/she can choose the jobs according to qualification, category, location, and department.
- The candidate will also get information about the job and interviews by email.
- This scheme will help to reduce unemployment in the state and helps to utilize the energy of youth in a proper and perfect manner.
- This scheme will also help to decrease the crime rate in the state.
Documents Required for this Scheme
For online registration for UP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2023 required documents are:
- Bonafide: – This scheme is only for the candidate who is a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh. So the applicant must have a domicile certificate.
- Matric certificate:-The applicant must have his/her matriculation certificate indicating the minimum qualification and Date of Birth for this scheme.
- ID proof: – The candidate must have a valid and updated Aadhar card and voter id card.
- Employment exchange registration number: – The applicant must have the registration number of employment exchanges.
- Mail ID:- The candidate must provide his/her email id and contact number for information on any updates.
- Income certificate: – The candidate has to show his/her annual family income by providing an income certificate.
Apply Online for UP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2023
The online application registration process for UP Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2023 is as:
- Log in to the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Employment department. URL is Click Here
- Click on the option of “Job Seeker” for Registration.
- Fill out the Registration form by providing your Name, Mobile Number, user ID, Password, and email id.
- Now fill in the captcha and submit.
- After this login to the portal with your user id and password
- Now fill out the whole application form and upload all the required documents for this scheme.
- After this, you will be registered for this scheme and all the information will be forwarded to your email id and mobile number.
Registration Process for UP Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2023
- To register yourself on the scheme portal you need to visit the official website. Click Here.
- Now click on the Sign In Button.
- If you do not have a Login ID and Password then Click on New User or Sign Up option as per the availability.
- Now fill in all the required information as per the application form.
- Now click on submit or Ok button.
- For security, if there is a Captcha available then fill in the Captcha details.
- Now you will have the User Name and Password as provided by the Scheme website.
- That you can complete the registration process mentioned above.
In the end, we may say that the Government has to provide more and more facilities For the unemployed youths related to their career. The Government has to open counseling centers in the state and also invite more and more private companies to the state so that they will recruit manpower from the state and reduce unemployment.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?