Atal Pension Yojana form online apply APY Scheme 2020. APY is a pension scheme that is targeted to provide advantages to the unorganized sector of India. Atal Pension Yojana is the pension scheme of the Government of Indian launched within the year 2015 by the Prime Minister of India. Under Atal Pension scheme, an assured minimum monthly pension of Rs.1000/-, Rs.2000/-, Rs.3000/-, Rs.4000/- and Rs.5000/- will be offered to the subscribers on the basis of the contribution made by them. Atal Pension is launched with a goal to provide retirement advantages to the workers within the unorganized sectors. On contributing to this scheme, they will save their retirement.
|Scheme Name||Atal Pension Yojna (APY)|
|Article category||Govt Schemes|
|Administered by||Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA)|
|Population covered||Unorganized sector|
Atal Pension Yojana Eligibility
In order to become the subscriber of Atal Pension Yojana, one must fulfill the eligibility criteria-
- Subscriber should be an Indian citizen.
- Prospective applicants must have age between 18 years to 40 years.
- He/she should have a saving bank account or have to open the bank account.
- Applicants should have a valid mobile no. and all its details should be furnished to the bank at the time of registration.
Benefits of APY Scheme
- The pension is guaranteed by the Government of India.
- Subscriber of APY gets a guaranteed pension of Rs.1000/- to Rs.5000/- per month.
- Under this scheme, subscribers can also increase or decrease the pension amount once a year, during the accumulation phase.
- The scheme is not only beneficial for the subscriber, but also for his/her spouse. In case of death of the subscriber, the spouse will be entitled to the pension. In case of demise of both subscriber and spouse, the nominee will be entitled to get the same pension.
- The tax benefits under this scheme are the same as applicable under NPS (National Payment Scheme).
- APY is also beneficial as the government also co-contribute Rs.1000/- per year or 50% of the total contribution whichever is low.
APY Contribution Chart
|Age of entry||Years of contribution||Monthly pension of Rs.1000/-||Monthly pension of Rs.2000/-||Monthly pension of Rs.3000/-||Monthly pension of Rs.4000/-||Monthly pension of Rs.5000/-|
How to apply for Atal Pension Yojana Online
To enrol for Atal Pension Yojna (APY) account, applicant have to follows an easy procedure. The step-by-step guide is given below-
- Approach the bank branch where the applicant’s savings account is held. In case of applicant have not an account he/she can open one.
- Fill the APY application form.
- Provide an Aadhar card/ mobile number.
- Complete all the other formalities.
- Once the account is opened, the subscriber must ensure that there is a minimum required balance in the account for the transfer monthly contribution for this scheme.
To Apply Online– Click Here
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?