Kerala Free Laptop Scheme 2020 ~ K-Fone Free Internet, KSFE Chit Fund

Kindly Share Dear Aspirants :

Kerala Free Laptop Scheme 2020 | K-Fone Free Internet Scheme | KSFE Chit Fund: Finance Minister of Kerala TM Thomas is going to start out a new scheme for the students who are financially week. The name of the scheme is- laptop scheme 2020 for students. Under this scheme, the Government of Kerala will present the laptops for additional studies. This scheme has introduced on 23rd June 2020. Within the laptop scheme 2020, the government will give the laptop to the poor students which cost is Rs 15000. Students can purchase the laptop in installments. They have to pay 500 rupees per month for 30 months.

Due to the COVID-19, it has been seen by the government that the students need laptops for the studies as today’s going online. The Government of Kerala is going to launch the laptop scheme for poor students. This scheme Will be implemented by the KSFE.

Kerala Free Laptop Scheme 2020

K-Fone Free Internet Scheme: Fiber Optic Network (K-Fone) Internet Connection

The Government of Kerala is also going to provide (k-Fone) free Internet scheme to BPL families and it will be launched in December 2020. The KSFE will fund local bodies 75% to set up the online classes for students. The remaining 25% will be spent by the local bodies.
This will be noticed that about 40 lakh Kudumba Shri workers can join the KSFE chit fund scheme.

Status of Kerala Free Laptop Scheme 2020

There are some initiatives taken by the government of Kerala:-

  • The laptops which have cost rupees 15000 will be purchased by the companies from the IT department.
  • The cost of a laptop will be paid by the students in 30 installments means 500 rupees per month.
  • The student who will complete their installment on time.
  • KSFE will give some concession to them I.e. KSFE will pay their last 3 installments as a concession.

Scheme for Kudumbashree Workers by KSFE Chit Fund

There is also a scheme for the Kudumbashree workers by the KSFE.

  • It is supposed that about 40 lakh workers join the chit fund scheme at KSFE. When these workers will pay 3 installments of 500 rupees, then after that laptop will be given to them.
  • But they have to complete 30 installments.
  • The workers who don’t want to take a laptop can also join it and money will be given to them.
  • The workers who will complete their installments on time the last three installments will be given by KSFE.

K-Fone Free Internet Scheme

  1. The Government of Kerala is going to provide free internet in their state. The scheme will be launched soon in December 2020.
  2. Under almost 20 Schemes the government will give the internet to those families who belong to BPL families.
  3. For this, the government will spend 1500 crore rupees.
  4. The internet connection would be a high-speed connection. This facility for poor students is free of cost. The students who do not belong to BPL will get internet connection at low rates.
  5. Fiber optic network (K-Fone) Internet Connection will be given in hospitals, schools, government offices, and others. Under this scheme about 30000 institutions, you will get the benefit of a high-speed internet connection.

The Necessity of K-Fone Free Internet to Poor Students

  • There is a need to give free internet connection to the poor students who are studying.
  • Some people in our country are very poor and they are not able to take internet service.
  • Due to the poor condition of the house, they are liking in studies.
  • So, the Kerala government is going to give time high-speed internet facilities to poor students who belong to poor families.
  • They can continue their studies. Kerala state is the one state of India which has given the free Internet to the people of their state.

More Govt Schemes

Kerala Free Laptop Scheme 2020 Registration

  1. Till now there is no detailed information is given by the government where you can get the proper information on the online tender or Kerala Government Laptop Scheme Registration registration process.
  2. May be government will soon want to have the application forms submitted on their ksfe.com
  3. It is expected soon the online registration process will start and people thereafter can buy chitty laptops online.

How useful was this post?

Click on a star to rate it!

Average rating 5 / 5. Vote count: 1234

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.

As you found this post useful...

Follow us on social media!

We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!

Let us improve this post!

Tell us how we can improve this post?


Related Posts :

Leave a Comment

error: Content is protected !!