Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme Online Application Form, Free Laptop Scheme Karnataka 2021 Online Registration & Eligibility Details will be given to you in this article. Karnataka Government has also started Karnataka Free Laptop Yojana in the year 2020 on the lines of other states. If you have passed the 12th standard examination this year, then you have the opportunity to apply to the Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme.
Here in this article, you will get information about the application process, important documents, and all the eligibility criteria under Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2021. With this, we will also share with you the information about the features and objectives of this scheme. If you want to know all this information then read this article from beginning to end.
Highlights of Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme
|Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme
|CM H.D. Kumaraswamy Garu
|Total Allotted Budge5
|Start Date of Application
|Academic Year 2020-21 expected
|Last Date of Application
|SC/ ST/ OBC
|To Promote Better Education & livelihood
|Karnataka Govt. SchemeS
Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2021
Chief Minister of Karnataka, Mr. HD Kumaraswamy has started the Karnataka Free Laptop Distribution for the students who have passed the 12th standard examinations in the state. Under this scheme, free laptops will be distributed to all meritorious students who have passed class 12. In addition, laptops will be distributed by the government to some other students as well.
Students pursuing higher education in the medical, engineering sector will also be able to avail themselves of the Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2020. This scheme will help to keep further education running smoothly by encouraging the meritorious students in the state. The scheme has been launched primarily with the objective of benefiting students belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, or Other Backward Classes.
About Rs, 311 crores will be spent by the Karnataka State Government for the successful implementation of this scheme. In this scheme, a target has been set to benefit more than 36000 students of the SC / ST category. If you have passed the 12th standard examination this year, then you can very easily apply in the Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme.
Purpose of the Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme
In today’s time, the digital revolution is coming very fast, in the coming time all the works are going to be completely digital. In such a situation, a free laptop distribution scheme has been started to promote digital education to the youth. Through this scheme, the youth will be encouraged to achieve a good place in the field of technical education.
Through this scheme, work will be done to benefit those meritorious students who are unable to get digital education due to their economic status. This is another way to encourage talented students who have done well in the 12th board exams. The scheme will encourage students to pursue higher education in the field of technology.
Features of Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme
In this scheme, all the students of the SC / ST class who have passed the 12th standard examination will be given many incentives. All those students who have taken admission in further classes for higher education after passing the 12th standard examination with good marks can apply for this scheme. This scheme has been started with the aim of providing incentives mainly to all the students of the SC / ST category.
- Only meritorious students, permanent residents of the state of Karnataka, are eligible to apply under this scheme.
- Students who belong to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, or Other Backward Classes are eligible to apply in this scheme.
- Only those meritorious students who have passed the 12th standard are eligible to apply.
- The family income of the applicant student should not exceed Rs. 2.50 lakhs.
- For those students who have applied for higher education after the 12th, only those students will be selected as beneficiaries after application.
Only certain categories of students are eligible to apply for this scheme. Here we are providing you the subject list of the eligible class students for application in this scheme.
- Medical studies.
- Polytechnic College.
- Postgraduate courses.
- Study in first-grade colleges.
- Aadhar Card
- Age certificate
- Bank account information
- Residence certificate of Karnataka
- 10th and 12th mark-sheet
- SC / ST / OBC caste certificate
Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2021 Application Process
If you fulfill all the eligibility criteria then you can easily apply in the free laptop scheme by following the steps given.
- First of all, you need to go to the Department of Collegiate Education’s official website. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the Free Laptop Scheme tab, after which a new page will open in front of you.
- Now you will see the link for the Free Laptop Scheme Application Form. Click on this link, the application form will open.
- After this, download the application form PDF, enter all required information, and attach all the documents with the form.
- After checking the information you have entered in the application form, you submit it to the Karnataka Educational Board.
In this way, your Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme Application will be completed.
List of Colleges
Here we are giving you the list of colleges where laptops are supplied along with the total number of laptops. Check the area wise list of the college: –
- Bangalore region
- Mangalore region
- Bharwad region
- Shimoga region
- Mysore region
Hello Friends, I am from India. After earning my Graduate degree in Computer Application, I decided to pursue my passion for Web Designing and Content Writing. My ultimate goal is to become one of the best in my field and continue to deliver high-quality content. Further, I aim to deliver the latest information regarding recruitment to job seekers, the latest news with accuracy, which shall benefit them in every way possible.