Dear Applied Candidates BPSC Assistant Director Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2021 Download PDF in Bihar Assistant Director cum District Public Relation Officer Previous Year Question Papers available below the page. Get the Latest BPSC Assistant Director Exam Date and Exam centre will be released soon online. Are you searching for the BPSC Assistant Director Selection process, BPSC Assistant Director Eligibility and BPSC Assistant Director Document verification and etc. BPSC Assistant Director Preparation Tips and Study Materials and etc. It is a good chance for the aspirant to get the govt jobs. If you are really dreamed to crack the BPSC DPRO Exam, you must prepare the Bihar Assistant Director Syllabus 2021 which is attached in the below sections of this page. Without paying any rupee, we are provided with the BPSC District Public Relation Officer Syllabus 2021 for candidates’ exam preparation.
BPSC Assistant Director 2021 Recruitment Details
|Recruitment Board Name||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Job Role||Assistant Director cum District Public Relation Officer|
|Salary||16500 – 35700|
|Application Fee||100 – 250|
|Examination Conducted Date||Updates Shortly|
|Application Last Date||2021|
|Vacancies No||Various Posts|
Syllabus for BPSC Assistant Director 2021
Exam Syllabus for Examination is given below :-
Journalism Theory Syllabus
- What is journalism? News, Views, Freedom, Transparency and Fairness.
- Qualifications of a journalist, its role in creating public opinion and departmentalization of information.
- Concept of development of mass dialogue, history and development of responsible press and concept of press in view of daily life.
- Guidance in relation to the responsibility of the journalist in relation to the right of news compilation, clean criticism and publicity / Basic Code of Conduct of Journalism, Press Council (Press Council) its power and limitations.
- Freedom of the Press, Freedom of Expression, Limitations of the Freedom of the Press.
- State vs. Press.
- Control: By self-contained law.
- The relation of the press to the state.
Dialogue Dispatch Syllabus
- The art of writing news, finding the facts of news importance, language of the news and preparing the structure of the news.
- Functions, Duties and Duties of Journalist.
- News recognition and news importance.
- Source of news and types of news.
- Actual transmission of common events, meetings and press conferences.
- Coverage (cover) of state functions and daily political events, compilation and dispatch of news of parliamentary and state legislatures.
- Discussion on the communication dispatch of the Senior Special Correspondent.
- News – Agencies (Hindi and English) Important facts regarding compilation of dialogues for Doordarshan and All India Radio, their working, sending and receiving news through computer.
- The editorial desk and its structure, the responsibilities of the junior editor, news editor and chief junior editor.
- Editing various types of news
- The art of news writing, the difference between news writing and other types of articles.
- General rules and regulations of newspaper formation.
- Editorial page and letter to the editor.
Exam Pattern for BPSC Assistant Director 2021
|Name Of The Subjects||Syllabus||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|Hindi abbreviation, Hindi to English, and English to Hindi translation||Articles – 25 marks|
Abbreviations – 25 marks
Sentence Correction / Configuration – 25 marks
Translation – 25 marks
|English Articles and Abbreviations||Essay – 25 Marks|
Comprehension – 15 Marks
Precis Writing – 10 Marks
Sentence Error – 25 Marks
Translation – 25 Marks
|General knowledge of current affairs||Current event cycle of state, national and international importance||200||3 hrs|
|Principle of Journalism Dialogue Dispatch and Editing (Hindi and English)||Syllabus of Departmental Examination prescribed for Journalism Principles, Dialogue Dispatch and Editing mentioned in Section – C of Schedule IV of Bihar Information Rules, 2012.||200||3 hours|
|Importance of public relations and modern media||Syllabus of Bachelor of mass communication (BMC) Honors course of Patna University, Patna||200||3 hrs|
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?