Dear Applied Candidates TSPSC Junior Assistant Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2021 Download PDF in TSPSC Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant Previous Year Question Papers available below the page. Get the Latest TSPSC Junior Assistant Exam Date and the Exam center will be released soon online. Are you searching for TSPSC Junior Assistant Selection process, TSPSC Junior Assistant Eligibility, and TSPSC Junior Assistant Document verification and etc? TSPSC Junior Assistant Preparation Tips and Study Materials and etc. In fact, TSPSC board officials only attached the pdf of TSPSC Junior Assistant Syllabus 2021 with the detailed advertisement. To know more information about TSPSC Junior Assistant Exam Pattern, stay in connect with this page.
TSPSC Junior Assistant 2021 Recruitment Details
|Recruitment Board Name||Telangana Public Service Commission (TSPSC)|
|Job Role||Senior Assistant, Junior Assistant Cum Typist|
|Salary||16500 – 35700|
|Application Fee||100 – 250|
|Examination Conducted Date||Updates Shortly|
|Application Last Date||2021|
|Vacancies No||Various Posts|
Syllabus for TSPSC Junior Assistant 2021
Paper-I: General Studies and General Abilities Syllabus
- Current Affairs – Regional, National and International
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
- International Relations and Events.
- General Science; India’s achievements in Science & Technology.
- Economy of India and Telangana.
- Geography of India with a focus on Telangana.
- Indian Constitution & Polity with a focus on local self-Government.
- History of Telangana (Movement for Telangana Statehood).
- Environmental issues and Disaster Management
- Policies of Telangana State
- History of Modern India with a focus on Indian National Movement.
- Basic English (10th Standard)
Paper-II: Secretarial Abilities & Computer Applications (Diploma Standard)
- Mental Ability. (Verbal and Non-Verbal).
- Comprehension & Re-arrangement of sentences with a view to improving analysis of a passage.
- Basics of Computer
- Numerical and Arithmetical abilities.
- Microsoft Office Automation.
- Internet and Networking Basics.
- Basics of Database.
Exam Pattern for TSPSC Junior Assistant 2021
The Exam will be Conducted Online.
The Exam will be of Total 300 Marks.
The Exam Time Duration of 150 Minutes for each paper (Paper 1 & Paper 2).
The Exam will be Bilingual of Telugu & English.
|Exam Type||Subjects||Number of Questions||Time Duration||Maximum Marks|
|Objective Type Questions||Paper-I: General Studies and|
|Paper-II: Secretarial Abilities and Computer|
Applications – Diploma Standard
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?