OSSC Regular Teacher Syllabus 2022 PDF Download: Check Odisha SSC TGT Prelims, Mains Exam Pattern & Subject Topics Link: The Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) is to Conduct the Exam for Regular Teacher Posts. Detailed Information on the Exam is Provided here. The Candidates can Check & Download Odisha SSC Prelims, Mains Exam Pattern & Topics PDF below.
OSSC Regular Teacher Exam Syllabus 2022 | Odisha Regular Teacher Syllabus 2022
|Board Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Post Name||Regular Teachers for Government Secondary Schools under the S&ME Department, Odisha, Bhubaneswar|
|Exam Date||Will be Informed Soon|
OSSC Regular Teacher Syllabus 2022:
Syllabus for Pedagogy & Evaluation
(For all posts except PET)
Leaming Process/ Pedagogy
- Understanding the Leaming Process
- Organizing Leaming
- Addressing Classroom Diversity
Assessment and Evaluation
- Assessment and Learning Assessment of Learning,
- Test Construction
(For the post of PET}
Pedagogy, Planning & Evaluation
- Programme Planning & Evaluation
TGT Science: (PCM)
- Unit-3Properties of Matter
- Unit 5 Optics
- Unit 6 Electrostatics
- Uni-7 Current Electricity
- Unit-8 Electromagnetic induction
- Unit-1 Basic Concepts
- Unit-2 States of Matter
- Unit-3 Structure of Atom
- Unit-4 Classification and elements and periodicity in properties
- Unit-5 Chemical bonding and molecular Structure
- Uni-6 Chemical reactions
- Unit-7 Chemical Equilibria and Ionic Equilibria
- Unit 8. General Principles of extraction of metals
- Unit-9 Some basic principles of organic chemistry
- Unit-10 Hydrocarbons
- Set Theory and its Application
- Relations and Function
- Number System
- Quadratic & Linear Equations
- Calculus of One Variable
- Sequence and Series
- Coordinate geometry
- Analytical Solid Geometry
TGT Science: (CBZ)
(Same as in TGT PCM Syllabus)
- HISTORY + POLITICAL SCIENCE
- GEOGRAPHY + ECONOMICS (15 MARKS)
- Telugu Test
- Physical Education
Indicative Syllabus of Preliminary Written Examination for teachers.
- General Studies (Indian Constitution, Indian Economy, Indian and World Geography, History of India, History of Odisha, General issues of Environment or Climate change – 10th Standard) -30 Questions/ 30 Marks.
- Arithmetic -10th Standard-20 Questions/20 Marks
- Logical Reasoning and Analytical Ability, General Mental Ability – 20 Questions/ 20 Marks.
- Computer/ Internet Awareness – 20 Questions/ 20 Marks.
- Current events of National/ International Importance – 10 Marks.
Details of the Mains written examination is shown below:
|Post||Number of questions||Full Marks||Level||Subjects||Languages (Medium)|
|TGT Science PCM||150||150||Graduation||a)Physics, b)Chemistry, c)Mathematics d)Pedagogy, & Evaluation.||English|
|TGT Science CBZ||150||150||Graduation||a)Chemistry b)Botany, c)Zoology d)Pedagogy, & Evaluation.||English|
|TGT Arts||150||150||Graduation||a)History+ Political Science, b) Geography+ Economics, c)English d)Pedagogy, &Evaluation.||English|
|Hindi Teacher||150||150||Graduation||a)Hindi b)Pedagogy, & Evaluation.||Hindi|
|Sanskrit Teacher||150||150||Graduation||a) Sanskrit b)Pedagogy, & Evaluation.||Devanagari|
|Telugu Teacher||100||100||Graduation||a)Telugu b)Pedagogy, & Evaluation.||Telugu|
OSSC Regular Teacher Exam Pattern:
|Stages of Exam||Type of Exam||Marks allotted|
|Stage-I||Preliminary Examination(Objective Type, MCQ)||100|
Note: Every question will carry one mark and there will be negative marking marks for each wrong response
OSSC Regular Teacher Selection Process:
The Candidates will be Hired After the Prelims, Mains Exam, and Certificate Verification Conducted by the Board.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?