Odisha PSC Assistant Director Syllabus 2021 PDF – Exam Pattern Here!!! Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) going to conduct the written test for Assistant Director Group B Post. Candidates who are all applied for this recruitment 2021 can download the Odisha PSC Assistant Director Syllabus 2021 from the official website or here.
OPSC Assistant Director Syllabus 2021 Details:
|Name of the Board||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Director|
|No of vacancy||17|
|Status||Odisha PSC Assistant Director Syllabus and Exam Pattern Available Here|
Odisha PSC Assistant Director Syllabus 2021:
Odisha PSC Assistant Director Syllabus – General English (Paper-1)
- Usage & vocabulary
- Knowledge of Grammar
Odisha PSC Assistant Director Group B General Knowledge
- Basic numeracy – Numbers and their relations, Orders of magnitude.
- Data Interpretation – Charts, Graphs, Tables, Data Sufficiency etc.
- Aptitude Test
- Quantitative Analysis
- General Mental Ability
- Decision making and Problem Solving.
- Social Development
- General Anthropology
- Indian Polity and Governance
- General Science
- Knowledge of Development Economics
- History of India and Indian National Movement
- Current Events of national and international importance
- Geography, use of maps for planning and monitoring
- Regional Planning & Demography.
Odisha PSC Assistant Director Group B Statistics
- Stochastic process
- Correlation and Regression analysis
- Regression Analysis
- Sampling Techniques and Design of Experiments
- Demography and Vital Statistics
- Numerical Analysis
- Computer Application Data Processing
- Computer system concepts
- Linear programming
- Analysis of variance
- Statistical Inference
- Testing of Hypothesis
Odisha PSC Assistant Director Group B Economics Syllabus:
- Theory of Consumer Behavior
- Production function- short period and long period
- Concept of National income and social accounting
- Economic growth and Development
- Time series and Index numbers
- Index numbers
- International Economics
- History of Development and Planning
- Fiscal federalism in India
OPSC Assistant Director Exam Pattern 2021:
Viva voce test
- The maximum marks for written examination are, thus 800. The viva voce test shall carry 100 marks.
- The question in General English General Knowledge papers shall be of such standard as shall be prescribed by the Commission. The question in Statistics and Economies papers shall be of Post-Graduate standard.
- Papers (1) & (ii) shall be of 2 hours duration each and 3 and 4 shall be of 3 hour duration each. There is no time limit for viva voce test.
Hello Friends, I am from India. After earning my Graduate degree in Computer Application, I decided to pursue my passion for Web Designing and Content Writing. My ultimate goal is to become one of the best in my field and continue to deliver high-quality content. Further, I aim to deliver the latest information regarding recruitment to job seekers, the latest news with accuracy, which shall benefit them in every way possible.