Yamuna Expressway game was launched by the Development Authority. Development Authority started this scheme on 30th June 2020. It is also known as YEIDA (Yamuna Expressway Plot) Plots in 2021. Under this scheme, the flats will be distributed to the eligible people. The location of the flats is in new Delhi and Noida. Today with the help of this article we are going to inform you about the Yamuna Expressway plots Scheme 2021. We will also share eligibility criteria, how to register online etc. If you want to get the benefits of this scheme read the article till the end.
Yamuna Expressway Plot Scheme 2021 Short Details
|Scheme’s Name:||Yamuna Expressway Plot Scheme|
|Authority’s Name:||Yamuna Expressway industrial development authority|
|Mode of Apply:||Online|
YEIDA Plot Scheme 2021
Under this Yamuna Expressway Plot Scheme, the development authority is going to allot new flats to the people, who are interested to buy a home for them. Last year, 30 June 2020 related Development Authority had started the project. People who were interested, filled online application forms to buy a flat.
The location of the flat arena Greater Noida and New Delhi. Yamuna Expressway Development Authority will distribute the plots in the same locations.
Yamuna Expressway Plot Scheme 2021 Online Registration
- If you are interested to take your own flat in Delhi or Greater Noida. You have to fill the online application form by visiting the official website of Yamuna expressway plot scheme 2021.
- Development Authority yet not has started the online application forms process or procedure. But very soon the concerned department is going to start an online application procedure for the eligible people. After the verification, the authority will distribute the flats To The Eligible people. When you will fill the application form for the flat, you can also choose the location, where you want to take the flat.
Latest Update of YEIDA Plot Scheme 2021
Recently Yamuna Expressway Development Authority has announced that from 20th February 2021 online registration is going to start and the last date of online registration is 25th March to 2021. After the registration process, the Development Authority will hold a lucky draw on the date 25th March. The concerned department will announce the name of the winners on the website. If you want to take your own flat, register online. With the help of this scheme, you can easily take a plot in Delhi or Noida
Rates of Flats under Yamuna Expressway Plots 2021
The price of flats according to the square metre is given below:
- If you want to buy 4000 square meters, then you have to pay Rs 6670 per square meter.
- For 4000 to 8000 square meters, you have to pay Rs 5680 per square meter.
- If you will buy 8000 to 20,000 square meters, you have to pay 4810 rupees per square meter.
- For 20000 to 40000 square meters, you will pay around 4370 per square meter.
- If you want to Own above 80000 square meters, for this you have to pay 4050 rupees per square meter.
YEIDA Plot Scheme 2021 Apply Online
If you are interested to have your owned flat under the scheme, then you have to apply online. The procedure for applying online is given below: –
- Firstly visit the official website of the Yamuna Expressway plot scheme.
- Now the home page will be open in front of you.
- Fill in related details like name, phone number, email, etc. And click on the login option.
- The application form will be open on your screen.
- Now, fill the application form and upload all required documents.
- At last, click on the submit button.
Benefits of Yamuna Expressway plot scheme 2021
There are many benefits of Yamuna Expressway plot scheme 2021. The main benefits of the scheme are :
- The flats which are going to distribute under this scheme, are near the airports.
- You can use plots for business purposes also.
- If you are interested to get your own flat, apply online by visiting the official website.
To buy a flat, you can apply online anytime.
- 90 years lease deed will be given to you, at the time of giving you a flat.
Eligibility Criteria of YEIDA plot scheme 2021
- All Private Limited companies are eligible to buy plots, under this scheme.
- Registered societies can also apply for this.
- Individual person is also eligible for this.
- Semi-government or government companies are also eligible for this.
Required documents for YEIDA plot scheme
- Proof Certificate of the society.
- Registration certificate of the society.
- Partnership certificate.
- Financial points of a form of society.
- Firm’s background certificate.
Last Date of Registration to Yamuna Expressway Plot Scheme 2021
|Registration Starts From||20 February, 2021|
|Last date of Registration:||25th March 2021|
|Lucky Draw Date:||in End of March 2021|
Winner List, Lucky Draw Date of YEIDA Plot Scheme 2021
- At the end of March, the lucky draw of the expressway plot scheme will be declared. When the concerned authority will announce the name of winners that plots will be distributed to the winners.
- If you want to see the list of winners. Visit the official website of Yamuna Expressway. When you will click on the website, the home page will be open on a screen. On the homepage, you will find a link to the lottery draw of YEIDA. After clicking on it, you can see the name of the winners.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?