Dear Applied Candidates WBP Wireless Operator Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2021 Download PDF in WBP Wireless Operator Previous Year Question Papers available below the page. Get the Latest WBP Wireless Operator Exam Date and the Exam center will be released soon online. Are you searching for the WBP Wireless Operator Selection process, WBP Wireless Operator Eligibility, and WBP Wireless Operator Document verification and etc? WBP Wireless Operator Preparation Tips and Study Materials and etc. Clear information against the WB Police Wireless Operator, Wireless Supervisor Selection Process is also made available on this page. Aspirants can go through this page for more information to start preparing for the WB Police Exam 2021.
WBP Wireless Operator 2021 Recruitment Details
|Recruitment Board Name||West Bengal Police|
|Job Role||Wireless Operator|
|Salary||16500 – 35700|
|Application Fee||100 – 250|
|Examination Conducted Date||Updates Shortly|
|Application Last Date||2021|
|Vacancies No||1325 Posts|
Syllabus for WBP Wireless Operator 2021
- Mechanics : 1D Motion, 2D Motion, Relative Motion, Uniform Circular Motion, Inertia Frames, Mass, Newton’s 3 Laws, Kinetic Energy, Potential Energy, Conservation of Mechanical Energy, Conservation of Total Energy, Impulse, Momentum and Angular Momentum, Simple Harmonic Motion, Pendulums.
- Oscillations and Waves : Periodic motion – period, frequency, displacement as a function of time. Periodic functions. Simple harmonic motion (S.H.M) and its equation; phase; oscillations of a spring-restoring force and force constant; energy in S.H.M.- kinetic and potential energies; simple pendulum-derivation of expression for its time period; free, forced and damped oscillations (qualitative ideas only), resonance.
Wave motion. Longitudinal and transverse waves, speed of wave motion. Displacement relation for a progressive wave. Principle of superposition of waves, reflection of waves, standing waves in strings and organ pipes, fundamental mode and harmonics, Beats, Doppler effect.
- Current Electricity: Electric current, flow of electric charges in a metallic conductor, Ohm’s law, electrical resistance, V-I characteristics (linear and non-linear) electrical energy and power, electrical resistivity and conductivity. Carbon resistors, colour code for carbon resistors; series and parallel combinations of resistors; temperature dependence of resistance. Internal resistance of a cell, potential difference and emf of a cell, combination of cells in series and in parallel. Elementary idea of secondary cells. Kirchoffs’ laws and simple applications. Wheatstone bridge, metre bridge. Potentiometer – principle and its applications to measure potential difference and for comparing emf of two cells; measurement of internal resistance of a cell
- Electromagnetic induction and Alternating Currents: Faraday’s laws, induced emf and current; Lenz’s Law, peak and rms value of alternating current/voltage; reactance and impedance; LC oscillations (qualitative treatment only), LCR series circuit, resonance; power in AC circuits, wattless current.
- Electromagnetic waves : Electromagnetic waves and their characteristics (qualitative ideas only). Transverse nature of electromagnetic waves. Electromagnetic spectrum (radio waves, microwaves, infrared visible, ultraviolet, Xrays, gamma rays) including elementary facts about their uses.
- Electronic Devices : Energy bands in solids, conductors, insulators and semiconductors; semiconductor diode – I-V characteristics in forward and reverse bias, diode as a rectifier; I-V characteristics of LED, photodiode, solar cell and Zener diode; Zener diode as a voltage regulator. Junction transistor, transistor action, characteristics of a transistor; transistor as an amplifier (common emitter configuration) and oscillator. Logic gates (OR, AND, NOT, NAND and NOR). Transistors as a switch.
- Communication Systems: Propagation of electromagnetic waves in the atmosphere, sky and space wave propagation. Need for modulation. Production and detection of an amplitude-modulated wave.
- Computer Application:
- Basic knowledge in Computer
- Operating Computer using GUI based Operating System
- Understanding Word Processing
- Using Spread Sheet
- Communication using the Internet
- Presentation using PowerPoint.
- www and Web Browser
- Communication and Collaboration.
- Algebra : Irrational numbers, Arithmetic Progression, Geometric Progression, Quadratic Equations, Logarithm, Laws of Indices, Set theory.
- Trigonometry : Associated angles, Compound angles, Multiple Angles, Sub-multiple angles.
- Co-ordinate Geometry : Equations of straight lines, equations of Circles.
- Calculus : Limit, Differentiation, Integration, maximum and minimum values of functions.
Exam Pattern for WBP Wireless Operator 2021
|S.no||Name Of The Subject||Number Of Question||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|1||General Knowledge And Current Affair||4o||40||1:30|
( One Hour Thirty Minutes)
|3||Every Day Physical Science||20||20|
|4||Logical And Analytical Reasoning||20||20|
|Parts||Name Of The Subjects||Number Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|Part-I||Physics And Mathematics||70||70||1 Hour|
WB Police Wireless Supervisor Preliminary Examination
|Name of Subjects||Marks||No. of Questions||Type of Exam||Duration|
|General Awareness & Knowledge||25||100 Objective Type Questions||Objective Type Exam||2 Hours|
|Higher Mathematics and Physics||30|
|Test of Reasoning||20|
WB Police Wireless Supervisor Final Competitive Examination
|Paper||Name of Subject||Marks||Duration|
|Paper-II||Physics and Computer Software, Hardware and Networking||150||2 Hours|
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?