SSC CGL Examination Analysis 2020 for Tier-I Examination
SSC CGL Exam Analysis 2020: For the very first shift of the first day, SSC CGL 2020 (Tier 1) examination analysis has been provided. With the assistance of our experts and cooperation of our students, now we have been capable of providing you with the whole examination review. We will be covering the following points to provide you the full insight of SSC CGL Examination held on 2nd March 2020 (1st Shift):
|Type of Questions||(Topics / Chapter covered) This implies which a part of the syllabus was covered together with which questions were asked extra and how many of them were asked.|
|Level of examination||This covers the difficulty level of the examination, that is, how easily the attempts were made by the appearing candidates.|
|Good attempts||This refers to the most number of corrected answers marked by the candidates. This is the factor that can affect the cutoff the most.|
SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam Pattern 2020
SSC CGL 2020 Tier-1 will be conducted tentatively from 2nd to 11th March 2020. The exam will be conducted online comprising of 4 sections with about 100 questions in total and with maximum marks of 200. The entire exam is needed to be completed in a time span of 60 minutes.
The sections asked in SSC CGL Tier-I Exam are:
- General Intelligence & Reasoning
- General Awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English Comprehension
|Serial No.||Sections||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Time Allotted|
|1||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||50||A cumulative time of 60 minutes|
A penalty of the Wrong Answer: There is a negative marking of 0.50 Marks for each wrong answer. There is no sectional cut off. No point will be deducted if the question is left blank or unattempted by a candidate.
SSC CGL Exam Analysis 2020 (Tier 1): 2nd March 2020
As the first-day first slot of the examination has already been conducted, it is time to go for Exam Analysis of SSC CGL 2020 Tier-1. Let’s have a look at the detailed Section-Wise and overall analysis of the first slot of the SSC CGL 2020 Tier-1 Exam.
|English Comprehension||Easy to Moderate||(18 to 20)|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Moderate||(17 to 20)|
|General Intelligence||Easy to Moderate||(20 to 22)|
|General Awareness||Easy to Moderate||(18 to 20)|
|Overall||Easy to Moderate||(70 to 80)|
Topics Asked in SSC CGL Tier-1 2020 Exam
- Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and the relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work,
English Language & Comprehension
- Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms/ Antonyms, Mis-spelt words, Idioms & Phrases, One Word Substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Sentence Rearrangement, Cloze Passage, Reading Comprehension
General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Analogies, Classification, Analogy, Coding-Decoding, Puzzle, Matrix, Word Formation, Venn Diagram, Direction and Distance, Blood Relations, Series, Non-Verbal Reasoning (Paper-folding, Mirror Image)
- Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic scene, General Polity, Awards, Indian Constitution, and Scientific research, etc.
Highlights of SSC CGL Tier-1 (CBE) 2020 Exam
The paper was conducted in On-line Mode across different cities.
All the questions were essential and were in Objective Type MCQ Format.
Each question was of 2 marks.
All the sections were in English and Hindi Language except English Language and Comprehension section.
There was negative marking of 0.5 Marks for wrong answers.
SSC will decide the minimum qualifying marks of the online exam through the normalization method.
It is compulsory to carry Admit Card with affixed Photograph on it and Original ID proof along with its photocopy as well.
Candidates were not allowed to leave the examination hall/room before the test was concluded.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?