SSC CGL Marks 2020 Released: SSC has released the marks for CGL Tier 1 examination. As the result of SSC CGL Tier 1 is out, the marks date was also released in the result notice. Candidates can check their SSC CGL Marks of Tier 1 2020 from the direct link provided below. SSC CGL Exam has been conducted from 3rd March to 9th March, 2020 at various centers across all India to recruit 8582 Vacancies of Group B and C posts. A total of 9,78,103 candidates appeared in this tier-1 examination, out of 9,78,103 , 125279 candidates have qualified for the Tier 2 exam. Tier 2 exam will be conducted from 12th to 15th October 2020. The Result with cut-off marks for CGL Tier-1 exam had already been declared on 1st July, 2020.
|SSC CGL 2019-20 Tier-I Exam Dates
|3rd to 9th March, 2020
|SSC CGL Tier-I Result & Cut-Off
|1st July 2020
|SSC CGL Tier-I Marks / Scorecard
|7th July 2020
|Candidates Appeared in the Exam
|Candidates Qualified in Tier-1
|SSC CGL Tier-II Exam Dates
|12th to 15th October, 2020
|SSC CGL Tier-III Exam Date
|1st November, 2020
first login using this link : click here , then click below
or follow below steps :
- Go to SSC Official website: https://ssc.nic.in/
- Enter your Registration number as USERNAME and PASSWORD which you used to fill the application form.
- Enter the TEXT shown and
- Click on LOGIN
- Click on RESULT/MARKS tab
- Select EXAMINATION NAME and chose Combined Graduate Level Examination 2019
- Click on SUBMIT button
How to check SSC CGL Tier 1 Marks?
- Click on the Direct link provided below.
- Enter your Registration number and password.
- Enter given Captcha.
- Click on submit and a new page will appear
- Click on the result section.
- Select SSC CGL tier 1 Exam 2020.
- Your score will be appear on your screen.
Details Mentioned in your marksheet
- Your name
- Registration Number
- Roll number
- Date of Birth
- Row Marks.
- Normalised Marks
- Sectional wise score
Hello Friends, I am from India. After earning my Graduate degree in Computer Application, I decided to pursue my passion for Web Designing and Content Writing. My ultimate goal is to become one of the best in my field and continue to deliver high-quality content. Further, I aim to deliver the latest information regarding recruitment to job seekers, the latest news with accuracy, which shall benefit them in every way possible.