RSMSSB Patwari Syllabus And Exam Pattern 2020 is available here. All the Eligible Candidate Will Face the Prelims Written Exam First then the Successful Candidates Will be Called for the next Stage. Candidates can check the More Details about the RSMSSB Patwari Exam is Provided below. Nowadays Competition Level becomes very high so Competitive Exams get too tougher. Students facing a critical problem of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare” to give their best in their exams. So, here we are providing the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern of Patwari Exam conducting by RSMSSB.
Here in this post, we are presenting the complete Chapter Wise RSMSSB Patwari Syllabus 2020 along with the RSMSSB Patwari Exam Pattern 2020. As of the time of preparing for the RSMSSB Patwari Written Test 2020, it is important for the candidates, to have the RSMSSB Patwari Syllabus 2020 with them. The Candidates can download the syllabus and the exam pattern from our website now. The candidates are asked to start their preparation for the written examination.
|Board Name||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board (RSMSSB)|
|Exam Date||Will Release soon|
|Status||Syllabus & Exam Pattern Available|
|Category||Syllabus And Exam Pattern|
RSMSSB Patwari Exam Pattern 2020:
|Subjects||No of Question||Marks|
|General Science; History, Polity and Geography of India; General Knowledge, Current Affairs||38||76|
|Geography, History, Culture and Polity of Rajasthan||30||60|
|General English & Hindi||22||44|
|Mental Ability & Reasoning, Basic Numerical Efficiency||45||90|
RSMSSB Patwari Syllabus 2020:
General Science; History, Polity and Geography of India; General Knowledge, Current Affairs:
- Common basic elements of science and daily science, human body, diet and nutrition, health care.
- Key features and important historical (ancient to mid-18th century) events of the history of ancient and medieval India.
- Indian Constitution, Political System, and Governance, Constitutional Development.
- Geographical features of India, environmental and ecological changes, and their effects.
- Current national events.
Geography, History, Culture and Polity of Rajasthan:
- Important historical events of the history of Rajasthan.
- The administrative system of Rajasthan, Rajpal, State Legislative Assembly, High Court, Rajasthan Public Service Commission, District Administration, State Human Rights Commission, State Election Commission, Lokayukta, State Information Commission, Public Policy.
- Socio-cultural issues.
- Freedom movement, awareness and political integration.
- Folk arts, paintings and handicrafts and architecture.
- Fairs, festivals, folk music and folk dances.
- Rajasthani culture and heritage, literature.
- Religious movements of Rajasthan, saints and demigods.
- Important Partn venue.
- The prominent personality of Rajasthan.
- Treaty of given words and separation of words.
- Prefixes and suffixes – Their combination of word structure and separation of prefixes and suffixes from words, their identification.
- Creating all (social) post, Delegation of all (social) post.
- Meaning of the word pair is the distinction.
- Synonyms and Antonyms.
- Word purification – purifying given impure words.
- Sentence purification – The purification of other grammatical impurities related to the sentence except for spelling related impurities.
- An appropriate word for the phrase.
- Terminology – Hindi words equivalent to English words associated with administration.
- Idioms and Locotia.
- Comprehension of unseen passage.
- Correction of Common errors; correct usage.
- Synonyms/ Antonyms
- Phrases and Idioms
Mental Ability & Reasoning, Basic Numerical Efficiency:
- Making Series/analogy.
- Figure Matrix questions, Classification.
- Alphabet Test
- Passage and Conclusion.
- Blood Relations.
- Direction sense test
- Sitting Arrangement.
- Number Ranking and Time Square
- Making Judgments.
- Logical Arrangement of Words
- Inserting the Missing Character/ number.
- Mathematical Operations, average, ratio.
- Area and Volume.
- Per cent.
- Simple and Compound Interest.
- Unitary Method.
- Profit & Loss
- Characteristics of Computers,
- Computer Organization including RAM, ROM, File System Input Devices Computer Software, relationship between Hardware and Software,
- Operating System,
- MS-Office (exposure of Word, Excel/spreadsheet, PowerPoint)
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?