Here You Will Get Important The Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams, and so forth. PuzzlesHuB provides you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and an important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will surely improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the Hindu newspaper.
? The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary 24 May 2020 ?
- WAYWARD (ADJECTIVE):(स्वेच्छाचारी): contrary
Synonyms: delinquent, capricious
Antonyms: compliant, obedient
The wayward points in the case made him lose it.
- MUFFLED (ADJECTIVE):(अवरुद्ध): quietened
Synonyms: silenced, subdued
Antonyms: encouraged, promoted
He muffled the noise with his roar.
- GAPE (VERB): (मुँह बाये देखना): stare
Synonyms: glare, ogle
Antonyms: ignore, overlook
Many people gape in anger.
- PINE (VERB): (लालायित होना): long for
Synonyms: crave, hanker
Antonyms: dislike, despise
They pined for a lot of money.
- ARDUOUS (ADJECTIVE):(कठिन): difficult
Synonyms: onerous, uphill
Antonyms: effortless, pleasant
The arduous task was completed on time.
- PAINSTAKING (ADJECTIVE): (बहुत ही सावधानीपूर्वक किया गया): thorough
Synonyms: strenuous, diligent
Our institute makes painstaking efforts for our success.
- DAWN (NOUN): (उषा-काल): the beginning of the day
Synonyms: daybreak, aurora
Antonyms: darkness, sundown
We always wake up before dawn.
- APPEAL (NOUN): (निवेदन): request for help
Synonyms: petition, proposal
Antonyms: disclaimer, revocation
They have appealed against the judgment given by the Honorable High Court.
- MINGLE (VERB): (घुलना मिलना): join
Synonyms: blend, intermix
Antonyms: disjoin, unmix
We need to mingle in order to work
- SUBSIDY (NOUN): (आर्थिक सहायता): money was given to help another
Synonyms: bonus, financial aid
Antonyms: forfeit, theft
The subsidy for the poor is being stolen by greedy and wealthy politicians.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?