Dear Applied Candidates PSSSB Fishery Officer Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2021 Download PDF in Punjab SSSB Fisheries Officer Previous Year Question Papers available below the page. Get the Latest PSSSB Fishery Officer Exam Date and the Exam centre will be released soon online. Are you searching for the PSSSB Fishery Officer Selection process, PSSSB Fishery Officer Eligibility and PSSSB Fishery Officer Document verification and etc? Punjab SSSB Fishery Officer Preparation Tips and Study Materials and etc. With the exam pattern, you know about the subjects having the highest and least number of questions and marks. You may set the preference of the subjects as per the exam pattern. Look over the whole content described on this page to know the information regarding the PSSSB Fisheries Officer Syllabus 2021.
PSSSB Fishery Officer 2021 Recruitment Details
|Recruitment Board Name||Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board (PSSSB)|
|Job Role||Fishery Officer|
|Salary||16500 – 35700|
|Application Fee||100 – 250|
|Examination Conducted Date||Updates Shortly|
|Application Last Date||2021|
|Vacancies No||Various Posts|
Syllabus for PSSSB Fishery Officer 2021
|Indicative Contents of Syllabus||The weightage (Approx.)|
|General Knowledge/Awareness (India & Punjab)|
Current Affairs, History & Geography of India, its Physical Features, Climate, Demography, Economic and Social Development, Poverty Alleviation, Economic Planning. Knowledge related to Political and Scientific fields, Sports, Cinema and Literature etc. Important Events, Freedom and Social Movements and their Leaders of India and Punjab. Constitutional & Administrative law, its Features, Central and State Executive, Judicial System, Centre-State Relation Citizenship, Fundamental Rights & Duties of the citizens. , Major personalities in the history of Punjab, Punjabi literature, folklore, performing arts and crafts.
Percentage, Profit and Loss, Interest, Divisibility Test, Simplification Problems, Problems on Ratio & Proportions, Time and Work, Time and Distance, Calendar, Clocks, Trains, Problems on Age. Alphanumeric Series, Coding & Decoding problems, Letter & Number Series, Blood relation puzzles, Common Sense Test, problems on Alphabetical Arrangement of Words, Date and Calendar problems, Sense of Direction problems, Ranking and Sitting arrangements.
Basic Grammar, Subject and Verb, Adjectives and Adverbs, Synonyms, Antonyms, One Word Substitution, Fill in the Blanks, Problem concerning words, Comparison of Adjectives, Articles, Prepositions, Direct and Indirect Speech, Active and Passive Voice, Correction in Sentences, Gender, Singular and Plural, Idioms and their meanings, Reading comprehension, Spell Checks etc.
ਸ਼ ਧੁੱ -ਅਸ਼ ੁੱਧ ਸ਼ਬਦ ਜੋੜ, ਅਗੇਤਰ ਅਤੇ ਪਪਛੇਤਰ, ਸਾਮਾਨਾਰਥਕ/ਪਿਰੋਧੀ ਸ਼ਬਦ, ਨਾਾਂਿ, ਪੜਨਾਾਂਿ ਅਤੇ ਪਕਪਰਆ ਦੀਆਾਂ ਪਕਸਮਾਾਂ ਤੇ ਸਹੀ ਿਰਤੋਂ, ਪ ੰਗ ਅਤੇ ਿਚਨ, ਪੰਜਾਬੀ ਅਖਾਣ ਤੇ ਮ ਹਾਿਰੇ, ਅੰਗਰੇਜੀ ਤੋਂ ਪੰਜਾਬੀ ਅਨ ਿਾਦ ਅਤੇ ਬਹਤ ੇ ਸ਼ਬਦਾ ਦੀ ਥਾਾਂ ਇੁੱਕ ਸ਼ਬਦ ਆਪਦ।
Basics of Computers, Working of Mobile Phones and personal digital Gadgets, Wireless Technology including 3G, 4G, 5G, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, Radio Frequencies & Signal Propagation, Use of hotspots, Fundamentals of Computers and Networks, Malware, Concepts related to GPS, Geo-fencing, Fingerprinting, CDR Analysis, Understanding emails/SMS/ messengers & tracing, Use of Office Productivity Tools such as MS Word, PowerPoint, spreadsheets, Database Management.
Principal of Aquaculture, Taxonomy of Finfish, Taxonomy of Shellfish, meterology and Geography ,Principles of Biochemistry , Information & communication technology, fishery Economics, Freswater Aquaculture, Anatomy of finfish and Shelfish, Biology of Finfish and Shelfish, Soil and Water Chemistry , Limnology, Food Chemistryand Fish in Nutrition, Biochemical Techniques and instrumentation, Fish Nutrition and Feed Technology, Culture of Fish Food Organisams, Inland fisheries, Oceanography,Marine Biology, Referigeration and freezing Technology, Statistical Methods in Fisheries,Aquaculture Engineering , Ornamental Fish Production and Management, Coastal Aquaculture and Mariculture, Physiology of finfis and shellfish, fishing Craft and gear technology, Canning and Fish Packing Technology, Extension Education in fisheries, Fisheries breeding and Hatcherry Management, Shelifish Breeding Hatcherry management, Diseases and Management, Marine Fisheries, Aquatic Ecology and Biodiversity, Navigation and seamanship, Disaster Management in Fisheries, Biotechnology & Bio informatics in Fishries, Fishery Genetics And Breeding , Fish Population Dynamics and Stock Assessment, Aquatic pollution and byproducts technology, Fish microbiology and qulaity assurance, Financing and Marketing Management in fisheries, Enterpreneurship development and communication skills.
- Freshwater aquaculture
- Anatomy of finfish and shellfish
- Fishery economics
- Biology of finfish and shellfish
- Soil and water chemistry
- Taxonomy of shellfish
- Meteorology and geography
- Principles of biochemistry
- Food chemistry and fish in nutrition
- Principal of aquaculture
- Taxonomy of finfish
- Fundamentals of microbiology
- Information and communication technology
- Biochemical techniques and instrumentations
- Inland fisheries
- Extension Education in fisheries
- Fisheries administrations and legislation
- Fishing craft and gear technology
- Canning and fish packaging technology
- Fish nutrition and feed technology
- Culture of fish food organisms
- Statistical methods in fisheries
- Aquaculture Engineering
- Ornamental fish production and management
- Marine biology
- Financing and marketing management in fisheries
- Marine fisheries
- Aquatic ecology and biodiversity
- Refrigeration and freezing technology
- Coastal aquaculture and mariculture
- Entrepreneurship development and communication skills
- Navigation and seamanship
- Physiology of finfish and shellfish
- Finfish breeding and hatchery management
- Shellfish breeding and hatchery management
- Fish microbiology and quality assurance
- Diseases and management
- Biotechnology and bio information in fisheries
- Fisheries genetic and breeding
- Disaster management in fisheries
- Fish population dynamics and stock assessment
- Aquatic pollution and coastal zone management
- Fish products and byproducts technology
Exam Pattern for PSSSB Fishery Officer 2021
|Subjects||Type of Questions||Marking Scheme||Min Qualifying Marks||Language|
|Technical Subjects||Multiple Choice Questions||For each wrong answer, 0.25 marks deducted||40%||English and Punjabi|
- The subjects for the PSSSB Fisheries Officer will be Technical subjects
- All the questions are multiple-choice type questions
- For every incorrect answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted
- The question paper will be in both English and Punjabi languages
- The minimum qualifying marks is 40% of the total marks
- Candidates having a score of less than 40% are not eligible for further rounds
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?