TSPSC Town Planning Building Overseer Syllabus 2023 & Exam Pattern PDF Download: Those who are preparing for the exam can download the TSPSC Town Planning Building Overseer Syllabus 2023 directly from the advertisement. TSPSC provided the TSPSC TPBO Exam Pattern and Syllabus in order to simplify candidates’ preparation. Paper 2 is subject-specific, while Paper 1 is general. As a result, the applicants will need to create their own Telangana Town Planning Building Overseer Syllabus 2023. By determining the time allotted for the written exam and completing the TSPSC TPBO Syllabus 2023, applicants must make a new strategy.
TSPSC Town Planning Building Overseer Syllabus 2023 – Overview
|Organization Name||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Town Planning Building Overseer|
|Selection Process||Written Examination|
TSPSC TPBO Syllabus 2023
PAPER – I: GENERAL STUDIES AND GENERAL ABILITIES
1. Current Affairs – Regional, National, and International
2. International Relations and Events.
3. General Science; India’s achievements in Science and Technology
4. Environmental issues and Disaster Management
5. Economy of India and Telangana
6. Geography of India with a focus on Telangana
7. Indian Constitution and Polity with a focus on local self Government
8. Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts, and Literature of Telangana
9. Policies of Telangana State
10. History of Modern India with a focus on the Indian National Movement
11. History of Telangana with particular emphasis on Movement for Telangana Statehood
12. Logical Reasoning, Analytical Ability, and Data Interpretation
13. Basic English (8th Class Standard)
Paper 2: Concern Subject (INTERMEDIATE VOCATIONAL STANDARD)
- Importance of Lettering and Numbering – Figure Sizes and Proportions IS Standard Practice. Construction of Plain Geometric Figures (Lines Angles, Triangle, Rhombus, Quadrilaterals, Polygon, etc) Orthographic Projection- Recommended methods of Projections as per IS code.
- Construction of Ordinary Scale – Plain, & Comparative Diagonal, Vernier, & Scale of Chords. Drawing Plan and Elevation of Points, Lines, Surfaces & Solids. Conventional Signs and Symbols as per IS Code for Engineering Drawings and Buildings
- Drawing and detailing of (a) Brick arrangements – Various types of Bonds, (b) Stone Masonry & Stone Joints ((c) Foundations – Various types (d) Damp Proof Course & Plinth Protection (e) Roof types – Reinforced Concrete, Madras Terrace & Jack Arch, (f) Flooring types – Timber Flooring, Steel Flooring, Tile Flooring, (g) Arches & Lintels Carpentry Joints, Framing, Paneling and Moulding (h) Doors types – Paneled, Glazed, and Flush Door, (i) Windows & Ventilators (j) Pitched Roof – Various types – King post, & Queen post, (k) Steel Roof Trusses (l) Stairs – Various types – Wooden, Steel, and Reinforced Concrete – Spiral, Doglegged & Open Well (m) Single Storied Residential House – Plan, Elevation, and Section (n) Cross section showing different types of Roads, Railway Track, Embankment and layouts of Platforms (o) Different types of Irrigation Structures (p) Pipelines Joints Drainage Works, Manholes, Sanitary fittings, (q) Forms of Rivet Heads, Types of Riveted Joints, Standard Steel Section, Standard Connections.
- Surveying of Buildings Sites with Chain, Field Book Entries – Plotting – Calculation of Areas. Use of Prismatic Compass, Handling of Leveling Instrument – Differential Leveling, Surveying of Building Sites with Chain and Level for Calculation of Earth Work. Plotting of Longitudinal/ Cross section, Drawing of Contours.
TSPSC Town Planning Building Overseer Exam Pattern 2023
Candidates looking for the TSPSC TPBO Exam Pattern 2023 can check the below table which states the number of questions for the exam, total time duration, and Maximum marks for the TSPSC Town Planning Building Overseer Exam.
|Papers||Subjects||Number Of Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration||Exam Type|
|Paper 1||General Studies and General Abilities||150||150||150 Minutes||Objective|
|Paper 2||Concern Subject (Intermediate Vocational Standard)||150||150||150 Minutes|
|Total||300 Questions||300 Marks||300 Minutes|
- Telangana TPBO Exam is Objective
- There are Two Papers in the exam, each comprises of 150 Questions.
- Each question contains 1 mark and the duration of the test is 5 Hours.
- For Negative marking please check the question paper instructions.
TSPSC Town Planning Building Overseer Syllabus 2023 – Download Link
|To Download TSPSC Town Planning Building Overseer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2023 PDF||Click Here|
TSPSC TPBO Syllabus 2023 Tags:
TSPSC TPBO Syllabus 2023 // tspsc town planning syllabus for civil engineering // tspsc town planning syllabus pdf
Hello Friends, I am from India. After earning my Graduate degree in Computer Application, I decided to pursue my passion for Web Designing and Content Writing. My ultimate goal is to become one of the best in my field and continue to deliver high-quality content. Further, I aim to deliver the latest information regarding recruitment to job seekers, the latest news with accuracy, which shall benefit them in every way possible.