OSSC CGL Syllabus 2023 | Get OSSC Group B & C Exam Pattern at www.ossc.gov.in: Candidates must be familiar with the topics covered by the OSSC CGL Syllabus 2023, which is available at www.ossc.gov.in. The applicants can only successfully take the Combined Graduate Level (Group B & C) exam after that. The OSSC Combined Graduate Level Syllabus 2023 for the Inspector of Auditor, Junior Assistant, Junior Clerk, and Inspector of Suppliers must be downloaded by candidates. Below this page, we have provided the official Odisha SSC CGL Syllabus 2023 for the candidates’ convenience.
Info of OSSC CGL Syllabus 2023
|Name of the Organization||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Name Of the Posts||Auditor, Junior Assistant, Junior Clerk, Inspector of Suppliers, Gram Panchayat Extension Officer, Assistant CT & GST, Inspector of Cooperative Societies, Handicrafts Promotion Officer, Junior Employment Officer, Junior Correctional, & Small Savings & Financial Inclusion Officer.|
|Category||All Govt Exams Syllabus|
|Selection Process||Written TestDocument Verification|
OSSC Combined Graduate Level Exam Syllabus 2023 Download
Well, here are the details OSSC CGL Syllabus for the Prelims & Mains Exam. Aspirants must make note that the OSSC Combined Graduate Level Exam Syllabus 2023 provided here is as of official notice.
Detail Syllabus of Preliminary Written Examination
- Arithmetic- 10th Standard
- Data Interpretation (Chart, Graph, Table, Data Sufficiency etc.)-10 standard
- Logical Reasoning and Analytical Ability, General Mental Ability.
- Current Events of National and International Importance.
- Computer/ Internet Awareness
(b) Detail Syllabus of Main Written Examination:
Paper-I: Language (Odia and English)
- Odia Language Comprehension -10th Standard.
- English Language Comprehension – Plus Two Standard).
- Precis Writing (Odia as well as English).
- Usage and Vocabulary (Odia as well as English).
- Translation from English to Odia and vice-versa.
General Studies. (Indian Constitution, Indian Economy, Indian and World Geography, History of India, History of Odisha, General issues of Environment/ Climate change-Plus Two Standard).
(c) Detail Syllabus of Computer Skill Test
- Computer Fundamentals
- MS Windows
- Office Software
- Word Processing(MS Word)
- Spread Sheet(MS Excel)
- Presentation/ Slide ware(MS PowerPoint)
- Database(MS Access)
- Usage of the Internet, Services available on the Internet
- Basic Networking Concepts, Communication Technology
(d) Detail Syllabus for Mathematics
- Statistics and Probability
- All Secondary School Level
OSSC CGL Exam Pattern 2023
Given below tabular forms states the information about the OSSC CGL Exam Pattern 2023. Also, there is a negative marking of 0.25 Marks for each wrong answer.
Stage 1: Preliminary (CBRE mode) Examination
|Type of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Multiple Choice Questions||150 Marks||150 Minutes|
Stage 2: Main Written Examination
|Papers||Type of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Paper-I: Language (Odia and English)||(Pen and Paper mode)||100 Marks||2 & 1/2 Hours|
|Paper-II: (General Studies)||(Pen and Paper mode)||100 Marks||2 & ½ Hours|
- Most of the questions in Papers I & II shall be objective type and short answer type.
- Mathematics tests shall be conducted only for Auditor posts.
- The following services/ posts are required to qualify for the computer skill test.
- Inspectors of Supplies
- Junior Assistant/ Junior Clerk
OSSC CGL Syllabus 2023 – Download Link
|To Check And Download the OSSC CGL Syllabus 2023 PDF||Click Here|
|To Check OSSC CGL Exam Pattern 2023||Click Here|
OSSC CGL Syllabus 2023 Tags:
ossc cgl syllabus 2023 // ossc cgl syllabus 2023 pdf // ossc cgl syllabus pdf free download // ossc syllabus 2023
Hello Friends, I am from India. After earning my Graduate degree in Computer Application, I decided to pursue my passion for Web Designing and Content Writing. My ultimate goal is to become one of the best in my field and continue to deliver high-quality content. Further, I aim to deliver the latest information regarding recruitment to job seekers, the latest news with accuracy, which shall benefit them in every way possible.