TSSPDCL JLM Syllabus 2023 PDF Download: Check Telangana TS Junior Lineman Exam Pattern, Topics Link: The recruitment test for the post of junior lineman will shortly be held by the Southern Electricity Distribution Company of Telangana Limited (TSSPDCL). These are the Exam’s Collections of Information. The Telangana TS Junior Lineman Exam Pattern, Subjects Link is available for candidates to view and download.
TSSPDCL Junior Lineman Syllabus
|Board Name||Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited (TSSPDCL)|
|Post Name||Junior Lineman|
|Exam Date||30.04.2023 (Tentative)|
TSSPDCL JLM Syllabus 2023:
PAPER A: I.T.I (Electrical Trade) – 65 Marks
- Fundamentals of electricity: Electrical occupational safety, tools, Ohms law, Kirchoff’s law, series, parallel, Kirchoff law and star delta, problems – Electrostatics and capacitors. Earthing principles and methods of earthing.
- Batteries: primary and secondary, lead acid cells, methods of charging – testing and application of batteries, inverters, battery chargers and maintenance
- Magnetism: Magnetic materials and properties – laws of magnetism – electromagnetism, electromagnetic induction
- Fundamentals of AC: Simple problems of AC fundamentals, power, power factor, single phase and three phase circuits 5. Basic Electronics: Electronic components, rectifiers, amplifiers, oscillators and power electronic components
- DC Machines: construction, the working principle and simple problems on DC generators and motors, speed control and applications of DC motors – windings
- Transformers: construction, working principle, basic concepts and simple problems on transformers – windings – auto transformers, power transformers, CT & PT 8. AC Machines: basic concepts, construction principle and simple problems on three-phase and single-phase induction motor, universal motor, alternators, synchronous motors and their applications and windings – the concept of power electronic drives
- Electrical measurements –Different types of AC and DC measuring instruments, Domestic appliances and Illumination concepts – types of electric lamps
- Electric Power generation- thermal, hydel and nuclear, transmission and distribution system – basic concepts, non-conventional energy sources.
PAPER B: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE – 15 Marks
- Analytical and Numerical Ability.
- Current affairs.
- Consumer Relations.
- General Science in everyday life.
- Environmental Issues and Disaster Management.
- History, Geography and Economy of India and Telangana.
- History of Telangana and Telangana Movement.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
SSPDCL JLM Exam Pattern:
|Subject||No. of Questions||Duration(Minutes)||Maximum Marks|
|I.T.I(Electrical Trade) and General Knowledge||80 Questions (I.T.I(Electrical Trade): 65 Questions and General Knowledge: 15 Questions)||120||80|
Hello Friends, I am from India. After earning my Graduate degree in Computer Application, I decided to pursue my passion for Web Designing and Content Writing. My ultimate goal is to become one of the best in my field and continue to deliver high-quality content. Further, I aim to deliver the latest information regarding recruitment to job seekers, the latest news with accuracy, which shall benefit them in every way possible.