Under the Modi Awas Gharkul Yojana and the Gharkul Scheme, which the Maharashtra government released in response to the reality that many people in our country do not own their own homes, a Pucca House will be provided to every family residing in Maharashtra. We will provide you with all the information you require about the Gharkul Yojana through this post, including its benefits, objectives, required paperwork, eligibility requirements, and online application process.
Overview Modi Awas Gharkul Yojana 2023
|Name of Yojana||Modi Awas Gharkul Yojana 2023|
|Launched By||Finance Minister|
|Beneficiaries||OBC Category Citizens of Maharashtra|
|Objective||To provide pucca houses|
Modi Awas Gharkul Yojana 2023
To provide housing options for the state’s poor residents from scheduled castes, scheduled tribes, and navbodh class, the Maharashtra government launched the Gharkul Scheme. The government houses will be provided to eligible citizens available through this SDM so that they can also live in pucca houses, for which all citizens will be given the option of submitting an online application. More than 5,100,000 families in the state will benefit from the Maharaj government’s programme. This program’s goal is to provide housing facilities, and so far, 1.5 lakh families have benefited from it. Commonly known as beneficiary identification, this procedure includes giving the responsibility of beneficiary identification to the relevant village panchayats or municipal council.
The objective of Modi Awas Gharkul Yojana 2023
The Maharashtra budget for 2023 included the announcement of the Modi Awas Gharkul Yojana. The Modi Awas Gharkul Yojana will begin building 10 lakh homes for OBCs in three years. For the following three years, 12,000 crore rupees would be made accessible for this.
Benefits for Modi Awas Gharkul Yojana 2023
- The Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Neo Buddhists and Economically Weaker Section households of Maharashtra would benefit from this scheme.
- The state government is giving impoverished individuals from Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Neo-Buddhist SC, and ST classes housing as part of the Gharkul Yojana.
- The state’s citizens must apply through this scheme if they wish to purchase their own homes.
- The applicant must reside in Maharashtra permanently.
- The applicant shouldn’t own a home.
- Additionally, it is required for the application that he not be utilising any other government housing scheme.
- The Scheme Only Allows Citizens of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Neo-Buddhists To Apply.
- The applicant’s Passport Size Photograph
- Aadhaar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Identity Card
- Residence Certificate
- Mobile Number
Application Procedure for Modi Awas Gharkul Yojana 2023
On March 9, 2023, the finance minister announced the Maharashtra Budget 2023–24. The Maharashtra government has not yet revealed the official website for this, but it will soon. We will update this portal as soon as there is new information on this program.
Hello Friends, I am from India. After earning my Graduate degree in Computer Application, I decided to pursue my passion for Web Designing and Content Writing. My ultimate goal is to become one of the best in my field and continue to deliver high-quality content. Further, I aim to deliver the latest information regarding recruitment to job seekers, the latest news with accuracy, which shall benefit them in every way possible.