Hello Friends, Today we are again here with information on the latest recruitment which is at least in Maharashtra state. There are so many candidates, who are looking for jobs. So, For those candidates, there is a golden opportunity to work under and Forest Department of Maharashtra.
We will discuss Maharashtra Talathi Bharti 2022, the number of posts, the criteria, the last date to fill out the application form and the eligible candidates, the official website, and other information that will be discussed in the same article.
Overview of Maharashtra Talathi Recruitment 2023 Notification
|Article about||Talathi Bharti|
|Number of Vacancies||4122|
|Name Of Vacancy||Talathi|
|Age Limit||18 years to 38 yrs|
Maharashtra Talathi Bharti 2023
Recently, in Maharashtra state, the forest department has released the latest notification in which they are going to recruit a number of candidates. There is a Total of 4122 vacancies. So, this is a great opportunity who wants to get a job in this department and wants to do a job in the Government of Maharashtra. They all have to fill out the application form which is available on the official website.
All the candidates, who will apply for the Talathi Bharti 2023, will have to face the written exam. So, this is a very good transfer for all the unemployed people of the state to get a job. So, if you want to know the complete details, you have to go through this article very carefully till the end because we are going to provide you will take criteria, how to apply for the post and what are the important documents to complete the application process.
Details vacancies of Talathi Bharti 2023 District Wise
We have already discussed that and the Forest Department of Maharashtra has recently announced the recruitment of about 4122 for the post of Talathi. If you want to know about the number of vacancies district and department-wise, you can check below:-
|Name of District||Number of vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for Talathi Bharti 2023
- The candidates who are interested and want to know about the eligibility criteria to apply for the different posts. They will have to read out below because we are going to provide you with all the eligibility criteria details:-
- Applicant must be a permanent citizen of Maharashtra state only.
- The age of the candidate must be between 18 years to 38 years old.
- Relaxation will be given to the other categories according to the government norms.
- Applicant must know about the language of Hindi and Marathi.
- Applicant must be a degree from any recognized University.
Application Fees Details
|For general category||Rupees 500|
|Other Categories||Rupees 300|
Apply online for Maharashtra Talathi Bharti 2023 Application Form Online
So, if you want to know about the process of how to apply online for Talathi Bharti 2023, you will have to follow the steps that we are going to discuss below:-
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the revenue and Forest Department of the Maharashtra state.
- You will reach the homepage of the official website in which you will have to click on the option latest news.
- A new page will open in the wish you need to click on the option Talathi 2023 notification.
- Click on the download option and all the terms and conditions will be open.
- You have to read out all very carefully and if you will find yourself as a little candidate.
- You can download the application form and take a printout of it.
- Enter all the required details on the application form and attach all the related documents along with your passport-size photograph.
- Finally, you have to send the application form with the application form fees to the concerned department.
- So, in this way, your application process will be complete for Maharashtra Talathi Bharti 2023.
Talathi Bharti 2023 syllabus
To prepare yourself for the returned exam of Talathi recruitment 2023. You have to prepare yourself for the different categories. Authority is will conduct the exam wish you have to prepare in the Marathi language, English language, general awareness, and basic maths. The question paper will contain a total of 200 marks and the time will be 2 hours.
For any query, you can call on the helpline number as well as right your queries at the email ID.
|Email Id||[email protected]|
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?