The sixth edition of Pariksha Pe Charcha starts very soon. The registration process has already started. The student from the 6 to 12th class are interested and want to directly talk to our Prime Minister Narendra Modi. They will have to register themselves for Pariksha pe Charcha 2023 registration. This is a program that is specially started for the students which day can directly talk to Mr. Narendra Modi and ask any related questions and tips for a journey of life.
With the help of this article, we are going to discuss the recent information on the PPC 2023 registration link. We will also provide you the details of how you can part in Pariksha Pe Charcha 2023, what is the criteria, terms, and conditions, the theme, the selection process, and the application form. If you are interested and want to take part in Pariksha Pe Charcha 2023, you need to go through this article till the end.
Pariksha Pe Charcha (PPC 2023) Registration
Pariksha Pe Charcha has been started by the prime Minister of India Mr. Narendra Modi. It is basically a program that is started for students, parents, and teachers. With the help of this program, the students will get the chance to meet the prime minister and also ask questions and they will also get the of life. This is the 6th edition of Pariksha pe Charcha. All the candidates who are interested and want to be part of this program will have to register themselves through the official website.
All the students, parents, and teachers have to complete the registration process and after that, they will have to submit their theme. After that, the team will select the candidates and they will be shortlisted on the official website. All the candidates whose names will be in the least will get the chance to meet our PM.
Important Dates Of PPC 2023
|Registration Starts From:||25 November 2022|
|Last Date of Registration:||30 December 2022|
|Event Date:||Announced Soon|
Eligibility Criteria of Pariksha Pe Charcha 2023
There are many students who are interested to meet directed to our Prime Minister with the help of this program. Before registering themselves, they will have to check the criteria that we are going to discuss below:-
- All students have required photos to take part in this program.
- Students from the 9th class to the 12th class are eligible to register themselves to take part in Pariksha per Charcha 2023.
- If you are interested in registration then you need to submit your response on the theme that is provided to you.
- The question you want to ask the Prime Minister is around 500 characters.
PPC 2023 Application Form Online
The students who are interested want to fill out the application form to take part in Pariksha picture 2023. They will have to fill out an application form which is available on the official website. The process to fill out the application form has been discussed below:-
- First of all, you all will have to go to the official website of PPC @mygov.in
- The home page of the official website will open in front of you. You need to click on the application form of Preksha per Charcha 2023.
- The application form will open in front of you. You need to enter the details like your complete name, father’s name, class in which you read, name of the school and all the other details.
- Enter your contact number because you will get an OTP and other details on the same contact number.
- After that, the theme you will select. You will have to submit your details of the theme on the official website.
- You have to submit your application form before 30th December 2022.
- If your application form will not be submitted by the last date, you will not believe to take part in this program.
The theme of PPC 2023
You have to prepare yourself according to the selected team. The themes that are on the list. So, the participants can do something about those. The list is discussed below.
- My Book My Inspiration
- Our Culture is Our Pride
- Know Your Freedom Fighters
- My Life, My Health
- Toys and Games for Learning in Schools
- My Startup Dream
- Save Environment for Future Generation
- Stem Education
- Lesar Circular Load and No Fear of Our Exam
- Future Educational Challenges
- Enabling Learning Environment
- Our Heritage
- Education for Skilling
- Adult Education: Make Everyone Literate
- My Child, My Teacher
- Learning and Growing Together
PPC 2023 Selection Process
The parents, teachers, and students will be selected on the basis of submission on the theme to the concerned authorities.
The team in the selection process will review all the submitted themes and after that fail to shortlist all the names of candidates who will be selected.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?