IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Syllabus 2023, Exam Pattern @ www.idbibank.in:- The advertisement provides candidates with valuable information about the IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Exam Pattern 2023, outlining the structure of the test. This indicates that candidates should focus their preparation on the topics specified in the IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Syllabus 2023. To secure a seat in the IDBI PGDBF program and increase the chances of promotion to the Junior AM position, it is crucial for all candidates to prepare diligently for the Written Test followed by the Interview. The IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Syllabus 2023 serves as a roadmap for candidates to effectively learn and grasp the necessary topics, enabling them to answer a maximum number of questions correctly in the test and ultimately achieve the desired job.
IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Syllabus 2023 Details
|Bank Name||IDBI Bank|
|Post Names||Junior Assistant Manager|
|Number Of Openings||600|
|Selection Rounds||Online Test, Interview|
IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Syllabus 2023 Topic Wise
Logical Reasoning, Data Analysis & Interpretation
- Direction and Distance
- Blood Relation
- Alphanumeric Series
- Seating Arrangement
- Blood Relation
- Order and Ranking
- Data Sufficiency
- Cloze Test
- Sentence Improvement
- Sentence Correction
- Para Jumbles
- Fill in the Blanks
- Para/ Sentence Completion
- Column Based
- Reading Comprehension
- Spotting Errors
- Spelling Errors
- Word Rearrangement
- Paragraph Completion
- Coherent Paragraph
- Idioms and Phrases
- Word Usage
- Sentence Based Error
- Simplification and Approximation: This section covers BODMAS, Square & Cube, Square & cube root, Indices, fractions, percentages, etc.
- Number Series: In this category, you’ll find topics like the Missing Number series and the Wrong Number series.
- Inequality: This section includes Linear equations, Quadratic equations, Quantity comparison (I and II), etc.
- Arithmetic: Topics covered in this category encompass Ratio and Proportion, Percentage, Number System, HCF and LCM, Average, Age, Partnership, Mixture and Alligation, Simple Interest, Compound Interest, Time and Work & wage, Pipe and Cistern, Profit and Loss & Discount, Speed Time Distance, Boat And stream, Train, Mensuration 2D and 3D, Probability, Permutation, and combination, etc.
- Data Interpretation (DI): This part involves various types of DI, such as Table DI, Missing Table DI, Pie chart DI (single and multiple pie chart), Line chart DI (Single and multiple lines), Bar chart DI, Mixed DI, Caselet (Simple table-based caselet, Venn diagram based case let, Arithmetic based caselet), and more.
- Data Sufficiency (DS): Here, you’ll encounter Two Statement Data Sufficiency questions.
General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness
- National Current Affairs
- International Current Affairs
- State Current Affairs
- Sports News
- Central Government Schemes
- Business & Economy Related News
- Important Days-Direct, Theme, Related Facts/News
- Important Appointments-National, International, Brand Ambassador
- Important Awards & Honors
- Union Budget 2023-24
- Current Static
- Apps & Portals
- Static Banking
- Agreements/ MoU
- Books & Authors
- Summits & Conferences
- Defense News
- Science & Technology News
- Banking & Insurance News
- Static GK
- Ranks/ Reports/ Indexes
- RBI In News
- International Loans
IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Exam Pattern 2023
|Serial Number||Topics||Total Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|1||Logical Reasoning, Data Analysis & Interpretation||60||60||Composite time of 2 Hours|
- The IDBI Bank Junior Assistant Manager Exam Pattern is tabulated above.
- For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as a penalty.
- A total of 200 questions will be asked from each subject and each question contain 1 mark.
- A composite time of 2 Hours will be assigned to finish the examination.
- The exam is of MCQ Type where one should pick the right answer among the given four options.
- The personal interviews shall be of 100 marks and candidates need to score the minimum qualifying marks which shall not be less than 50% (45% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates).
Hello Friends, I am from India. After earning my Graduate degree in Computer Application, I decided to pursue my passion for Web Designing and Content Writing. My ultimate goal is to become one of the best in my field and continue to deliver high-quality content. Further, I aim to deliver the latest information regarding recruitment to job seekers, the latest news with accuracy, which shall benefit them in every way possible.