Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) Recruitment 2020 . Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) published a recruitment notification at www.icmr.nic.in for filling 150 vacancies through JRF Exam . The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply online From 23 April 2020 to 27 May 2020
Tags : Junior Research Fellowship Exam 2020
Jobs Opportunity in ICMR Recruitment 2020 Apply Online For JRF Exam 2020 Vacancy at icmr.nic.in
Job Details :
- JRF Exam 2019 : 150 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : MSc/MA or equivalent degree with minimum 55% marks for General/EWS/OBC
candidates and 50% for the SC/ST and PwBD candidates in the subjects mentioned above. Candidates
appearing in the final year examination in 2019-2020 session can also apply
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : upper age limit for admission to the eligibility test is 28 years as on 30-09-2020.
Selection Procedure : Computer Based Examination ( CBT ) .
Application Fee :
- Rs.1500/- (General/EWS/OBC) + Transaction charges as applicable.
- Rs. 1200/- (SC/ST) + Transaction charges as applicable.
- PwBD exempted from payment of fee
ICMR Job Location : All India
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application Form : 27-05-2020
More Details For job information click below link : Click Here
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?