RBI Recruitment 2020: Reserve Bank of India (RBI), invites On-line applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of 33 Consultant, Specialist, Analyst vacancies. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below. The candidates are requested to go through the details and make sure that they fulfil the minimum prescribed criteria earlier than applying. Apply on-line on or before 29 April 2020.
Job Details :
- Consultant – Applied Maths – 3 Posts
- Consultant – Applied Econometrics – 3 Posts
- Economist – Macroeconomic Modelling – 1 Post
- Data Analyst/MPD – 1 Post
- Data Analyst/ (DoS- DNBS) – 2 Posts
- Data Analyst/ (DoR-DNBS) – 2 Posts
- Risk Analyst/ (DoS- DNBS) – 2 Posts
- Risk Analyst/DEIO – 2 Posts
- IS Auditor – 2 Posts
- Specialist in Forensic Audit – 1 Post
- Accounts Specialist – 1 Post
- System Administrator – 9 Posts
- Project Administrator – 5 Posts
- Network Administrator – 6 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Check advertisement link below for complete educational info.
Nationality : Indian
Selection Procedure: Written Exam & Interview
RBI Govt Job Location : All India
How to Apply: Interested and eligible can apply online to the post through the official application form (https://www.rbi.org.in) on or before 29 April 2020.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission Of Online application : 29-04-2020
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detailed Advertisement Link : RBI Notification
Hello Friends, I am from India. After earning my Graduate degree in Computer Application, I decided to pursue my passion for Web Designing and Content Writing. My ultimate goal is to become one of the best in my field and continue to deliver high-quality content. Further, I aim to deliver the latest information regarding recruitment to job seekers, the latest news with accuracy, which shall benefit them in every way possible.