IITM, Pune Recruitment 2020. Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology (IITM), Pune , Government of India, invites online application for the recruitment of 66 Research Fellow & Research Associate Vacancies .The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply Online on or before 30 April 2020.
Job Details :
- Research Associates: 10 Posts
- Research Fellows: 20 Posts
- Research Fellow – 36 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For IITM Research Associates: Candidates holding a Doctorate degree from a recognized University in Meteorology/ Atmospheric Sciences/ Oceanography/ Physics/ Applied Physics/ Geophysics with Meteorology as main subject/ Mathematics/Applied Mathematics/ Statistics/ or equivalent subjects are eligible to apply.
- For ITM Research Fellows: Candidates with Post Graduation Degree with minimum 60% Marks in Physical Sciences or equivalent with CSIR-UGC NET (including Lecturership)/GATE.
- For Research Fellow : Post Graduation Degree .i.e. M.Sc., M.Tech in relevant subject are eligible to apply.
Age Limit: as per IITM Pune rules.
Selection Method : Interviews.
IITM Govt Job Location : Pune ( Maharashtra )
How To Apply : All applications have to be sent online via the online application link at https://iitmjobs.tropmet.res.in/job/rarf-2020.php . Last Date of Application: 30-04-2020
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 30/04/2020
More Details For job information click below link: Click Here
Hello Friends, I am from India. After earning my Graduate degree in Computer Application, I decided to pursue my passion for Web Designing and Content Writing. My ultimate goal is to become one of the best in my field and continue to deliver high-quality content. Further, I aim to deliver the latest information regarding recruitment to job seekers, the latest news with accuracy, which shall benefit them in every way possible.