IBPS PO Recruitment 2021. IBPS invites online applications for the recruitment of 4135 Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee ( PO/MT) Vacancies through Common Recruitment Process ( CRP PO/MT XI ) . The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as a link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfil the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply online on or before 10-11-2021.
|Article||IBPS PO Recruitment 2021|
|Category||Latest Government Jobs|
|Notice Released by||IBPS|
|Name of Post||Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee ( PO/MT)|
|No. of Post||4135|
IBPS PO Recruitment 2021 Job Details :
- Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee – 4135 Posts
IBPS Educational Qualification :
- Eligibility Criteria : A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
IBPS Age Limit : Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 30 years
IBPS Selection Method: Prelims Exam, Mains Exam and Interview.
IBPS Bank Job Location: All India
Application Fee :
- – Rs. 175/- for SC/ST/PWBD candidates.
- – Rs. 875/- for all others
How to Apply IBPS PO: Eligible Candidates can apply online through IBPS official website ie https://ibps.in/ from 20.10.2021 to 10.11.2021.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application Form : 10.11.2021
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online) : 20.10.2021 to 10.11.2021
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training : November, 2021
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training : November/December 2021
- Download of call letters for online examination – Preliminary : November/December 2021
- Online Examination – Preliminary : 04.12.2021 and 11.12.2021 Tentative
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary : December 2021/January 2022
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main : December 2021/ January 2022
- Online Examination – Main : January 2022
- Declaration of Result – Mains: January/ February 2022
- Download of call letters for interview : February 2022
- Conduct of interview : February/March 2022
- Provisional Allotment : April 2022
More Details For jobs information click the below link :
- Details Advertisement Link : IBPS Recruitment Notification Pdf
- Apply Online Link : Click Here
Hello Friends, I am from Haryana. After earning my Graduate degree in Computer Application, I decided to pursue my passion for Web Designing and Content Writing. My ultimate goal is to become one of the best in my field and continue to deliver high-quality content. Further, I aim to deliver the latest information regarding recruitment to job seekers with accuracy, which shall benefit them in every way possible.