Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023. The Indian Coast Guard invites applications for the recruitment of 255 Navik (General Duty), and Navik (Domestic Branch) Vacancies in the Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union through COAST GUARD ENROLLED PERSONNEL TEST (CGEPT) – 02/2023 BATCH. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience, and other conditions are given below as a link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply online on or before 16-02-2023.
|Article||Join Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023|
|Category||Latest Government Jobs|
|Notice Released by||Indian Coast Guard|
|Name of Post||Navik (General Duty), and Navik (Domestic Branch)|
|No. of Post||255|
Join Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023 Job Details :
- Navik (General Duty/ Domestic Branch): 255 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Navik (General Duty): 10+2 passed with Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by the Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
- For Navik (Domestic Branch): 10th Class passed from an education board recognized by the Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
Age Limit: 18-22 Years as per Rules.
Selection Process: written examination, physical fitness test, and medical examination.
Examination Fee: Candidates (except SC/ST candidates, who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 300/-(Rupees Three Hundred Only) through online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/Master/Maestro/Rupay Credit/Debit Card/UPI.
Govt Job Location: All India
How to Apply: Eligible Candidate can apply online through the Indian Coast Guard website i.e www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in from 06.02.2023 to 16.02.2023
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 16.02.2023
More Details For job information click the below link :
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?