IBPS Recruitment 2022: IBPS invites online applications for the recruitment of 6432 Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee Vacancies through Common Recruitment Process (CRP PO/MT-XII). The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as a link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfil the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply online from 02-08-2022 to 22-08-2022.
|Article||IBPS PO Recruitment 2022|
|Category||Latest Government Jobs|
|Notice Released by||Institute OF Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Name of Post||Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee|
|No. of Post||6432|
IBPS PO Recruitment 2022 Job Details :
- Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee : 6432 Posts
Educational Qualification :
- Eligibility Criteria: Graduation Degree in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Age Limit: 20-30 Years as on 22-08-2022 as per IBPS Rules.
Selection Method: Prelims, Mains & Interview.
Application Fee :
- Rs. 175/- (inclusive of GST) for SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates.
- Rs. 850 /- (inclusive of GST) for all others
IBPS Bank Job Location: All India
How to Apply: Eligible Candidates can apply online through the IBPS website ie https://ibps.in/ from 02.08.2022 to 22.08.2022
Important Dates to Remember :
- On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates: 02.08.2022 to 22.08.2022
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online) : 02.08.2022 to 22.08.2022
- Download of call letters for Pre-Exam Training: September/ October 2022
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: September/ October 2022
- Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary: October 2022
- Online Examination – Preliminary: October 2022
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary: November 2022
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main: November 2022
- Declaration of Result – Main: December 2022
- Download of call letters for interview: January/ February 2023
- Conduct of interview: January/February 2023
- Provisional Allotment: April 2023
More Details For jobs information click the below link :
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?