Haryana One Time Registration Portal: Govt. Job Aspirants HSSC Registration started on onetimeregn.haryana.gov.in. Haryana One Time Registration Portal started by the Haryana government to apply online for Group C & D posts recruitment in HSSC. Are you a resident of the state of Haryana and preparing for a government job? If yes, then you would know that from time to time the state government keeps making appointments in government departments. To fill these, you have to fill a separate application form for each appointment. But how about if you have to fill the same form for all government departments. It was good to hear? So listen, this is big and good news for the residents of Haryana state. A one-time registration portal has been launched by the Haryana government. The advantage of this HSSC Registration is that all those people who used to fill separate applications for Group C and D posts and gave the Common Eligibility Test.
HSSC Registration Portal Launched
The government of Haryana has launched HSSC Registration at onetimeregn.haryana.gov.in. This portal is a very important portal for all those who want to apply online for Group C or D posts in Government Departments. For recruitment in government jobs, a separate Common Eligibility Test (CET) will be conducted. The consequence of this assessment will be legitimate for a very long time by Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC). To get situations in Group C and Group D posts of HSSC, Haryana State Common Eligibility Test is required from 2021. All applicants from the state of Haryana, who wish to appear for CET for admission in the government Jobs can apply on this Haryana One Time Registration portal. For the upcoming jobs in the government sector, it is necessary to fill the online application form on the HSSC Registration Portal. The weightage under the socio-economic norm shall not exceed 10% and 5% for Group D and Group C posts simultaneously.
- Now they will be able to give a common eligibility test through only one form, which will be valid for Group C and D posts of all government institutions.
- The result of this test will be considered valid by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission for three years.
- Any person who wants to apply for the post of Group C and D in the Haryana State Government Offices will have to give this State Common Eligibility Test.
- Without its result, you will not be able to take advantage of a government job.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission One Time Registration Portal Launched
To help adversaries of government organizations in Haryana, CM Manohar Lal Khattar on 12 January 2021 sent a one-time enlistment gateway for Group C and D classification posts and non-gazetted posts in different government divisions. CM Khattar correspondingly revealed a General Eligibility Test (CET), which was coordinated by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) to top different posts of Group C and D. Each up-abdomen who selects at the door will be given a sort of ID number on the premise, which an individual can apply as per their learning capacity and experience. A different Common Eligibility Test (CET) will be set out toward Group C and Group D posts and will be substantial for a very long time. The choice for Group D posts will be made dependent on the estimation of the Common Entrance Test (CET), which likewise incorporates stamps under socio-monetary principles and experience, albeit on account of Group C posts, candidates are clear notwithstanding departmental assessment Will have to do CET. The weightage under the monetary measures will not surpass 10% for Group D posts and 5% for Group C posts.
Haryana One Time Registration Important Points
- The application form for applying for the Haryana State Common Eligibility Test is for HSSC Registration, which is mandatory to become eligible to submit the application for recruitment to for Group C and D Posts in the HSSC the post of Group-C or Group D in the Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
- The application form is provisional and subject to other terms and conditions of eligibility/acceptance at the time of advertisement for the recruitment.
- The applicant must upload self-attested documentary evidence in support of his claim (s) with the application form and if he is unable to provide it, the application will be considered incomplete and not considered and rejected.
- If an applicant, while filling the application form, gives false/incorrect information or hides anything, then his candidature is canceled at any stage, i.e. before recruitment/appointment, on any occasion of hearing, without hearing it will go.
- After filling all the columns of the application form and before submitting the same, each applicant should download a PDF soft copy of their form along with the uploaded documents and also take a printout of it for checking the correctness.
- An applicant who has ever been prevented from appearing in any examination / experiential course by any agency/selection committee of any government including the Government of Haryana or has been held/convicted by any court, submits his application Should not be eligible for
- An applicant only has to submit his application for Haryana One Time Registration. If the application has already been submitted on the OTR portal of the Haryana Staff Selection Commission, then there is no need to resubmit it.
- The applicant has to fill all the columns carefully. In this regard, no application for improvement, in particular, will be considered by the Commission.
HSSC Registration Fees
Haryana one-time registration portal https://onetimeregn.haryana.gov.in has been started in Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC), for which no applicant will have to fill their application form again and again. This HSSC registration will be done on the basis of the family ID of the family identity card by the applicant. With this one-time registration portal, you only have to apply to the portal once and submit the fees only once. The fees for the application are mentioned here:
- The general category candidates have to pay Rs. 500.
- The candidates belong to reserved categories Have to pay Rs. 250.
Important dates for Haryana One Time Registration Portal
Selection for Group C & D in Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) will be through a one-time registration portal. Only one form has to be filled on this portal. By entering the family ID number, all the details of the vulnerability will be picked up by the registration form itself and after filling the form completely, a unique ID number will be generated for the person, and the commission to apply for someone in the future Position in The same number will always be used. Below we are going to provide you the details about important dates of online application on the HSSC registration portal. All the students can also apply on the provisional portal, who are appearing for class 10th and 12th examination this year.
- Start online application date: 12 January 2021
- Last date for online application: 31 March 2021
Integration with HSSC One Time Registration Portal and Parihar Patchan Patra (PPP)
When the enrollment entry will be incorporated with the Parihar Patrachan Patra (PPP) and the nuances of the candidate’s family members will be assembled normally while going up from the structure. Also, competitors will have an office at the doorway to invigorate the family’s nuances. In case no hopeful has a PPP, he can orchestrate it any closer by an endorsed center. As given to the Parihar Pethan Petras Haryana Domicile; The state government has inferred that the people domiciled in Haryana over the most recent 5 years will be upheld by Haryana Domicile. Already, this condition was 15 years. For those, whose span of stay in Haryana is under five years, a travel testament will be given.
Bharat Bhushan Bharti, Director, Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC), stated, “While the one-time enlistment entryway won’t offer the laborers the chance to apply just a single time and pay the charges, other than making them customary objectives Will unwind. ” The Commission’s Office for Collection Investigation, the Common Eligibility Test (CET) cost will go far in the enlistment of work. “
Haryana One Time Registration Portal Registration Process
If you want to apply for the government jobs in Haryana and looking for the registration process then you can follow the steps provided below:
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Haryana One Time Registration. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to enter your mobile number and captcha code and then click on the option of “Login” in the menu. After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- Enter the OTP sanded to your mobile number and press submit button.
- Read the complete instruction and tick the I Agree box and press submit button.
- Now you can see the registration form on your device screen.
- Fill the form carefully with appropriate information and press the save draft button.
- Finally check the details again and complete the form and press submit button.
We hope that you will definitely find information related to Haryana One Time Registration portal beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask. If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.
Hello Friends, I am from India. After earning my Graduate degree in Computer Application, I decided to pursue my passion for Web Designing and Content Writing. My ultimate goal is to become one of the best in my field and continue to deliver high-quality content. Further, I aim to deliver the latest information regarding recruitment to job seekers, the latest news with accuracy, which shall benefit them in every way possible.