Mahaswayam Portal Online Login, Helpline Number for Employment Registration 2021 [email protected] mahaswayam.gov.in. The people who are unemployed yet and looking for jobs. There is good news for them. Maharashtra government has launched a portal as employment registration for 2021. Under Mahaswayam employment registration, people have to make registration. After that government will provide employment opportunities to the people of the state within Maharashtra.
Maharashtra Mahaswayam’s Registration portal gives the opportunity is to those people who want to get a job in Maharashtra. In this portal, the unemployed youth of Maharashtra will get skill development training as well as employment opportunities, after making registration on this portal. For registration online, you need to visit @ rojgar.mahaswayam.gov.in
Mahaswayam Rojgar Panjikaran Portal: In this article, you will get complete information regarding the Mahaswayam portal of Maharashtra. We will discuss how you can apply online for Mahaswayam employment registration. After registration, the state government will give you many benefits. So, read this article till the end.
|Portal Name:||Mahaswayam Employment registration|
|Beneficiaries:||The unemployed youth of Maharashtra|
|Benefit:||Will get a job in the state|
Mahaswayam Employment Registration 2021
Mahaswayam Rojgar portal is started by the State Government of Maharashtra. The Mahaswayam Portal has been started for the unemployed youth of the state. The government has started this portal who are looking for a job within the state. So, you have to do the registration under Maharashtra employment. People who will register themselves in Mahaswayam employment will get many job opportunities and benefits.
The people who are looking for a job in Maharashtra, who want to get a job in Maharashtra, have to visit the Mahaswayam Rojgar portal.
The government launched this portal because migrant workers and labourers left the state covid-19 which causes a huge gap in Manpower in industries. The unemployed of the state will get jobs in the industries.
Eligibility Criteria for Registration Portal
- The applicant Must be a permanent citizen of Maharashtra.
- The age of the applicant should be 14 years and above.
- Applicant should have an educational qualification certificate, school leaving certificate, etc.
When you will make registration with Mahaswayam Rojgar Portal, you need some documents that you have to upload.
The list of the document is given below: –
- Aadhar card of the applicant
- Permanent citizenship certificate
- Skill certificate
- Educational qualification certificates
- Passport size photographs
- Mobile number
How to Make Registration on Mahaswayam Portal
The process to make registration on the Mahaswayam portal is given below: –
- First of all, visit the official website of Mahaswayam Rojgar Panjikaran Portal.
- The home page will be open on your screen. On the homepage, select the option Rojgar.
- A new page Will be open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to enter the district name, information of education, about the skill.
- After that, you have to select the search option.
- Now, select the option registration to make online registration.
- A registration form will be open.
- On the registration page enter your mobile number. OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number.
- In the given space, enter the OTP number and click on the next option.
- At last, click on the submit option.
- A confirmation message of registration will be sent on your mobile number or email ID.
Helpline Number of Mahaswayam Portal
For any other query about Maharashtra employment registration, you can contact on helpline number. With the help of the helpline number, you can solve your problem.
|Helpline number:||022-22625651, 22625653||(9.30 am to 6.00 pm from Monday to Saturday)|
|Email ID:-||[email protected]|
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?