MAHA Jobs Portal 2020 | mahajobs.maharashtra.gov.in Registration Web page| Apply on Maharashtra Maha Jobs Portal: The Authorities of Maharashtra is going to provide opportunities to locals for jobs. Because of COVID-19, many people had lost their jobs. The Authorities of Maharashtra launched a Maha Jobs Portal. On this portal, 80% of jobs are for sons of the soil or domiciled ones. It will enhance employment within the state. Maharashtra government is going to invite skilled, semi-skilled unskilled employees at the maha job portal. The people of Maharashtra have to apply online at mahajobs.maharashtra.gov.in. Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation will cover the Maha jobs portal. The industrial units and job seekers can apply online bye feeling job seeker registration or application form.
|Scheme Name||MAHA Jobs Portal 2020|
|Launched By||Maharashtra Government|
|Beneficiaries||People of State|
Maharashtra Job Portal
The chief minister of Maharashtra Uddhav Thakre has released this job portal on 6 July 2020. In this portal, unemployed people can apply and find a job according to their educational qualifications. On this portal, skilled candidates, semi-skilled and unskilled candidates are being invited. The state Chief Minister and industry minister has signed 12 MoUs.
Name List of Sectors At Maharashtra Job Portal
The people of Maharashtra can apply in different factors that are available on the maha jobs portal 2020. The government is providing around 17 sectors under this Portal. Here is the list of some sectors:-
This is the list of some sectors in which unemployed people can apply online here. Maha jobs portal is a very good platform for the people who are skilled, semi-skilled, and unskilled. To find the job, the people who are interested can tan apply online here and you can also fill the application form online here.
Apply online at Maharashtra Maha jobs portal 2020
Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation has then a survey in which they find 65000 industrial units reopened after having relaxation in lockdown due to COVID-19. Show the government has approached companies for employment but around 3300 units responded back.
These units have the requirement. These units need around 50,000 employees for work. Companies need 70% of employees who are skilled and Semi-skilled whereas 30 percent of employees who are unskilled. In this Maya job portal, locals can apply as well as an outsider means people of other states can also apply online who are job seekers. The government has included 17 sectors in the maha job portal.
Register Online On Maha Job Portal
How to Apply on Maharashtra Maha Jobs Portal 2020?
- First all you have to visit the official website of maha job portal i.e. http://mahajobs.maharashtra.gov.in/
- After this, on the maha jobs portal home page, click on the” jobseeker Registration”.
- Clicking on job seeker registration, the job seeker online registration form will be shown to you.
- Now, fill the registration form carefully. Feel all the needed information that is asked in the form. You have to fill the enter your name, email ID, domicile certificate, mobile number.
- After this, create a password, enter the captcha. then, click on the submit button.
- Then, make a jobseeker login to complete the registration process. The candidates can log in using the email ID or mobile number and password.
Upload CV & create your profile/ photo and required documents
- After login, you can create your own profile upload your photo, CV/Resume in biodata on the right-hand corner.
Finalize Profile Creation Process
Then You have to enter personal details like current address, permanent address, educational status, languages known by you. By filling these details, your profile creation process will be completed.
How to Search Job on This Job Portal?
If you want to search for a suitable for you. Then, scan the search job in the “search job” section.
- You have to select the category like skill category, select skill factor, snap skill work experience, education, place of activity, industry, district, taluka.
- After that, you will get the information regarding the job according to your search section.
- After that, select the company name and click on the view more tab.
- Now, apply for the job the company will provide you job tracking ID.
By the job tracking ID, you can track your applications in the Applied Job Section.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?