Free Ration Card Apply Online Form State Wise Free Ration Card Checklist or Downloading process of Ration Card List / e-Ration Card will probably be given to you in this article. At the time of Coronavirus infection, Ration Card Scheme has been introduced with the goal of offering relief to BPL households. All the persons or households of the nation who don’t have a ration card are eligible to avail of this free ration card scheme.
With this, all these applicants who’ve applied for ration card however have not been capable of getting ration card yet, can also take advantage of this permanent free ration card scheme. Right here in this article, we are going to provide you details about the application of the ration card and the process of looking at the name within the beneficiary listing.
|Scheme Name||Free Ration Card|
|Launched By||Central Government (GoI)|
|Beneficiary State||All Citizens|
|Beneficiary||Poor people of the country|
|Ration Will be Given||For three months|
India is currently fighting against a global pandemic corona. In this scenario, a 21-day lock-down has been announced to prevent the increased infection of the corona, which has now been extended till 3 May. Because of this lock-down, the poor, each day laborers of the nation are facing the most impact, they’re going through a lot of issues in living their lives.
Poor, daily wage laborers don’t have the cash to feed their stomachs and buy foods and drinks. In this scenario, all of the states are offering ration and other meals items to the poor free of charge. All these people or households who want to take advantage of the free ration being provided by the states should apply for the free ration card.
Free Ration Card Scheme 2020 :
Free Ration Card Yojana was recently launched by the Central Government. Under this scheme, free 5 kg ration, pulses, and other gadgets will be supplied to APL, BPL poor households of the nation. At present, there are many households who either haven’t applied for a free ration card or whose ration card is in progress.
In such a scenario, meal items such as – Ration, pulses and other items are being supplied to the poor via e-Ration card under free ration card scheme by the Central Government. Along with this, state governments have additionally started realizing the distribution of ration to all of the households who shouldn’t have a ration card.
Temporary Ration Card in Delhi :
Arvind Kejriwal’s government of Delhi is already distributing meal items to all of the households who don’t have a ration card. For this, the e-coupon pass facility has been introduced by the Delhi government. In Delhi, poor households are offering 5 kg of wheat per member and 1 kg of pulses per household for three months free.
To avail the Free Ration Card, you must fulfill the eligibility criteria given below.
- Only permanent residents of India can avail temporary ration card.
- Recently or newly married couples applying for a ration card can also avail free ration card.
- This ration card will be issued only in the name of the head of the family.
- All BPL application forms will be accepted.
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Mobile Number
- Passport size photo of the head
- income certificate
- Gas connection details
- caste certificate
- Bank account passbook
Steps to Apply for a Free Ration Card
All interested persons follow the steps given for applying in the online mode of Ration Card.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the food and distribution department of your state.
- On the homepage of the website, you will see the option of an e-coupon / ration card on the menu. You have to click on this link.
- After you click on the link, a new page will open in front of you on the computer screen. On this page, you have to enter your mobile number and click on the “Submit” button.
- A 4 digit OTP will appear on your mobile number which you have to enter in the designated place for verification.
- After verification, an application form will open in front of you. Here you have to enter some of your personal information like – Name of the head of the family, age, Aadhaar number and number of a family member, etc.
- Next, you have to fill your area information and address in it. Now after this you will have to upload the Aadhaar card photo of the head of the family and the photos of the family members.
- A step-by-step completion of all the process will receive a message on your mobile number. You can download the temporary ration card by clicking on the link given in this message.
Through this temporary / free ration card scheme, you will be able to avail ration and other facilities from your nearest ration dealer.
Free Ration Card State Wise List :
|Arunachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|Andhra Pradesh||Click Here|
|Himachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
|Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh||Click Here|
|West Bengal||Click Here|
Hello Friends, I am from India. After earning my Graduate degree in Computer Application, I decided to pursue my passion for Web Designing and Content Writing. My ultimate goal is to become one of the best in my field and continue to deliver high-quality content. Further, I aim to deliver the latest information regarding recruitment to job seekers, the latest news with accuracy, which shall benefit them in every way possible.