NREGA Job Card Listing 2020 | नरेगा जॉब कार्ड लिस्ट 2020: Ministry of Rural development government of India began the scheme. This scheme is helpful for the poor people of the nation. NREGA card offers the convenience of jobs to the minor residents throughout India. The department has issued the NREGA Card State Wise list 2020. You’ll get all of the details about NREGA Card List 2020 in this article. Read the article carefully and if you wish to download the job card, follow the steps given down.
During this lock-down period because of COVID-19, workers who come under NREGA Job Card are demanding relief funds as a wage to survive. As everybody is aware of concerning the coronavirus pandemic, the entire nation is suffering from many issues. Many workers are traveling back to their houses due to no work within the cities. Many groups of civil society have demanded funds from the Prime Minister, Finance Minister of India for these workers.
|Total Work Days||100 days|
|Issuing Authority||Central Government|
|Recipients||State-wise Poor People|
|Scheme Name||Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act|
NREGA Job Card List 2020 :
India’s government has initiated the act within the year 2005. NREGA schemes provide the labor work to poor individuals for 100 days within the financial year. Authority grants the chance to the poor individuals who need to earn money for his or her livelihood. NREGA Job Card keeps a record of every detail of work doing that individual.
|NREGA Job List 2020||Direct Links Available|
|Andhra Pradesh||Check Here|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||Click Here to View List|
|Haryana||Open the List|
|Uttarakhand||Check Uttarakhand List|
|Bihar||Open the List|
|Chandigarh||Chandigarh NREGA New List|
|Goa||Goa New List|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|Daman & Diu||Check List|
|Andaman & Nicobar||Check List|
|Kerala||Kerala New List|
|Gujarat||Get the Gujarat NREGA New List|
|Chhattisgarh||Check the List|
|Himachal Pradesh||Click Here to View the List|
|Madhya Pradesh||Check the Direct Link|
|Karnataka||Check the List|
|Meghalaya||New NREGA List|
|Lakshadweep||Click the Link to View List|
|Tripura||Click here to View the List|
|Maharashtra||View the List|
|Jammu & Kashmir and Laddakh||Open the List|
|Sikkim||New NREGA List|
|Mizoram||Mizoram New List|
|Nagaland||Open the Link|
|West Bengal||West Bengal New List|
|Puducherry||View the New List|
|Assam||Check the List|
|Uttar Pradesh||Open the List|
|Odisha||Hit the Direct Link|
|Rajasthan||Link Available to Check the List|
|Punjab||Check the New List|
|Tamil Nadu||Tamil Nadu New List|
NREGA Job Card Online Registration :
- The NREGA job list covers all the states and union territory of India.
- According to the government poor people, get the best facility of jobs by using this card.
- MGNREGA card gives the 100-day of employment to the minor people who don’t have any source of income.
- You can download the new state-wise list of NREGA announced by the government on the formal portal.
- Check your name on the list by clicking on the link of the state you belong too.
- Every year Ministry of Rural Development come up with NREGA new list which includes the fresh name of poor peoples.
- Only poor people of the state can take advantage of this scheme.
NREGA Helpline Line
Toll free Number: 1800 180 6127 (available from 8 AM to 8 PM)
Procedure to Download the NREGA Job Card List 2020
- Open the web browser on your system, go to the official website of NREGA or you can just click on this link – Click Here
- On this page, you have to enter some information like choose your state, district, village, panchayat, etc.
- After filling all the information correctly, click on the submit button, and complete the process.
- You will see the job card right opposite to name given on the next page, click on the job card number.
- Now, the job card will appear on your system screen, download the card from the website.
- Get a hard copy of the NREGA Job Card and keep it safe for the future.
Hello Friends, I am from Haryana. After earning my Graduate degree in Computer Application, I decided to pursue my passion for Web Designing and Content Writing. My ultimate goal is to become one of the best in my field and continue to deliver high-quality content. Further, I aim to deliver the latest information regarding recruitment to job seekers with accuracy, which shall benefit them in every way possible.