Punjab Labour Card Apply [email protected] bocw.punjab.gov.in (e-Labour), Check Status of Punjab labor Card, Apply [email protected] bocw.punjab.gov.in (e-Labour): The Labour Department of Punjab has started a new scheme for the Welfare of workers of the state. Under the scheme, the government of Punjab will provide some financial benefits to the workers of Punjab. The main objective of the Labour department to start this scheme is to increase the standard of the workers and their families in society. Under this scheme, the state government will provide the workers with some basic amenities.
For this, you have to enroll yourself. The state government will give financial assistance help to the workers by paying on a workers bank account. The money will be directly transferred to bank accounts.in this article, so we are going to give you full information about you can apply online for a Punjab labour_card. We will also share about the registration process
Punjab Labour Card Scheme Details
|Scheme Name:||Labour Card Scheme|
|Mode of Application:||Online|
Punjab Labour Card Apply Online
if the worker is working any building and other construction work from the last 90 days for recent month and the age of a worker is between 18 to 60 years old. Then, They can apply online for a Punjab Labour card. As you all know that, by filling application number 28 and paying registration fees of 25 rupees and a monthly contribution of 10 rupees will become a member of the board. Registration fees you have to pay only one time in life.
The worker can register themself for a minimum of one year and a maximum of 5 years. The registered worker will get the benefits, that are given by the board. A registered worker will get many benefits under the scheme.
Registration for Punjab Construction Worker
For registration, only 200 workers are eligible who are working in Punjab for a Minimum of 90 days from last year and their age should be 18 years to 60 years old.
The registered worker is called a beneficiary of the board. Because the Punjab board gives all the benefits to the workers who are registered under the scheme. For Registration, you have to fill application form No.28 and have to pay fees of rupees 25 only once. And you have to contribute 10 rupees per month. The vehicle registered their self for a minimum of one year and a maximum of 5 years.
Required Document for Apply Online Punjab Labour_Card
When you will apply for a Punjab labour card you need some documents. The list of documents is:-
- Aadhar Card Number of Worker
- Identity Card
- Savings Bank account or Jan Dhan account Number with IFSC code
- Mobile number
Eligibility Criteria Labour Card Punjab
- The worker should be an organized worker.
- The age of the worker should be between 18 to 40 years old.
- Monthly income of the applicant d below 15000.
- The applicant must be not an income taxpayer.
Apply for Online Punjab Labour Card
If you are interested in a Punjab labour_card. To apply online, the procedure is given below:-
- First of all, you have to e labor Punjab portal @bocw.punjab.gov.in
- By visiting on labor Punjab portal, a page will be open in front of you.
- There you have to feel the project profile and have to generate a project identification number(PIN).
- Fill the application form with the reference number OF PIN.
- Now, pay fees by using credit card/ debit card/ internet banking/ NEFT.
- After that, you have to submit the application form to the department and it will be issue QR code-based verifiable approval.
Process of Enrollment for Punjab Labour_Card
- First of all, you have to the visited website of LIC of India, of labor and employment, and CSC.
- For enrollment, you need some important Tech documents along with you. That is given below:-
- Aadhar card, Jan-Dhan account details with IFSC code, starting contribution amount for enrollment.
- VLE will also be presented at the CSC.
- Because everything should be the same as name, date of birth extra, it will be verified with UIDAI.
- Email ID of the applicant, mobile number, bank account number are also needed at the time of online apply.
- The online system will automatically calculate the contribution payable monthly.
Punjab Labour Card Check Status
- The workers who are doing construction work in the state for the last 90 days and who are from 18 to 60 years old can apply for a Punjab labor card online.
- If you have applied for the Punjab labour_card online. Then you can check the online status of the Punjab labour_card. 4 check
- Application Status, you have to visit the official website of the Punjab labor [email protected]://bocw.pujab.gov.in/bocwstatic
- On the homepage, you have to click on check Punjab labour_card status.
- The status of the application form will be in front of you.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?