Here you will get 2 to 5 Puzzle Questions Daily Monday To Sunday. Daily Visit PuzzlesHuB to solve these puzzle questions on a daily basis to improve your score in the reasoning section. All the Puzzles provided here are good quality puzzles and based on the real exam level. If you like these puzzles & want us to continue to provide you quality puzzles, please share our website with all your Aspirants friends.
Daily Puzzle Questions In English Practice Sets :
Daily Puzzle Targets :
8 people of a family P, Q, R, S, T, U, V and W are sitting around a rectangular table (all facing inside) with three people each on the longer sides of the table and one on the shorter side. Father and Mother of the family sit on the shorter side. Further information is known about their seating arrangement –
a. U is sitting directly opposite to P and V is sitting adjacent to U, wherein V is not sitting on the shorter side.
b. W sits fourth to the right of R.
c. S sits on one of the ends of the longer side of the table.
d. Q sits on one of the longer sides but does not sit adjacent to Father or Mother.
e. T and U are not the Father and the Mother.
f. P does not have V as his neighbour and sits to the immediate right of R.
Nine persons A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H and I sit around a circular table facing towards the centre. They use different brands of mobile phones viz, Samsung, Apple, Nokia, Sony and Intex. Not more than two people use the same brand. The following information is known about them.
* B and C use the same mobile phone.
* H sits second to the right of the one who uses Nokia.
* A sits third to the right of E.
* B sits third to the left of D who either uses Samsung or Sony.
* G sits to the immediate left of H.
* Two persons sit between B and I.
* The person sitting fourth to right of D uses the same mobile phone as that of D.
* F does not use Samsung and Apple.
* The immediate neighbours of C use Intex.
* There is only one pair of people who like the same mobile phone (but neither Nokia nor Samsung) and sit together.
Hello Friends, I am from India. After earning my Graduate degree in Computer Application, I decided to pursue my passion for Web Designing and Content Writing. My ultimate goal is to become one of the best in my field and continue to deliver high-quality content. Further, I aim to deliver the latest information regarding recruitment to job seekers, the latest news with accuracy, which shall benefit them in every way possible.