Here you will get 2 to 5 Puzzle Questions Daily Monday To Sunday. Daily Visit PuzzlesHuB to solve these puzzle questions on a daily basis to improve your score in the reasoning section. All the Puzzles provided here are good quality puzzles and are based on the real exam level. If you like these puzzles & want us to continue to provide you with quality puzzles, please share our website with all your Aspirants friends.
Daily Puzzle Questions In English Practice Sets :
Daily Puzzle Targets :
There are 12 people A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L – seating in two consecutive horizontal rows of 6 people each facing towards north.
Further details are:
1) The following pairs: (A, B), (K, L), (D, J) are sitting in two different rows.
2) C is sitting behind G, who is sitting immediately between D and the one which is towards the immediate left of L.
3) A, I, K and D are not sitting on the extremes of any row.
4) B is facing towards E’s back but K is not facing towards either L or D’s back.
5) F is sitting immediately between H and the one who is third to the left of C.
Seven people are born in seven different years i.e. 1951, 1958, 1964, 1972, 1977, 1985, and 1993 but not necessarily in the same order. The age is calculated according to the present year i.e. 2020. At most two people are born after G. Three people are born between V and G. Two people are born between V and N. N is older than O. The difference between the ages of O and Z is a prime number. U is older than S. The difference between the ages of S and G is a prime number.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?