Here you will get 2 to 5 Puzzle Questions from Monday to Sunday. Daily Visit PuzzlesHuB to solve these puzzle questions on a daily basis to improve your score in the reasoning section. All the Puzzles provided here are good quality puzzles and based on the real exam level. If you like these puzzles & want us to continue to provide you quality puzzles, please share our website with all your Aspirants friends.
Daily Puzzle Questions In English Practice Sets :
Pre Level Puzzle :
A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H are sitting around a square table in such a way that four of them sit at four corners of the square while four sit in the middle of each of the four sides. The ones who sit at the four corners face the centre while those who sit in the middle of the sides face outside.
Two females sit in the middle of the sides and two at the corners. A sits second to the left of G. G sits in the middle of one of the sides. C sits fourth to the right of his wife and his wife is not an immediate neighbour of A or G. B sits third to right of her husband. B does not sit at any of the corners. Only D sits between B and H. H is the husband of A. E is a male.
Mains Level Puzzle :
A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H are eight members of a family. They belong to three different generations. There are three married couples. All of them are sitting around a circular table, facing the centre but not necessarily in the same order.
• D and F are a married couple. D, the wife of F, sits second to the left of her husband.
• C and A are offspring of D. A is not an immediate neighbour of his mother.
• There is only one person sitting between C and his niece G, but that person is not G’s father.
• E, a bachelor, sits third to the right of his uncle A, but neither to the opposite nor to the immediate left of his father.
• G is not an immediate neighbour of her aunt B. No three females are sitting together.
• C and his sister-in-law are immediate neighbour.
Hello Friends, I am from India. After earning my Graduate degree in Computer Application, I decided to pursue my passion for Web Designing and Content Writing. My ultimate goal is to become one of the best in my field and continue to deliver high-quality content. Further, I aim to deliver the latest information regarding recruitment to job seekers, the latest news with accuracy, which shall benefit them in every way possible.