The Chief Minister of West Bengal state – Mamata Banerjee has announced a new scheme that will definitely benefit all of the residents of the Bengal state mainly the daily wage workers who are not able to earn their livelihood because of the lockdown due to Covid-19 in the country. Prime Minister Narendra Modi has lockdown the whole country due to coronavirus. In this article, we will share with you all the important info about the West Bengal Prochesta Scheme. In this article, we will share the procedure related to the registration and application form of the Prochesta Scheme. We will also share all the benefits of the West Bengal Prochesta scheme.
WB Prochesta Scheme Details :
The West Bengal government is doing the help which is needed by all the resident of the state such as the daily wage workers of the state. The chief minister of the West Bengal state has also announced a package of 1000rs for all of the workers. As a large number of people are getting infected is increasing now, the chief minister of the state has urged citizens of the state to stay at home and cooperate with the administration during the lockdown.
Details Of WB Prochesta Scheme
|Name of scheme||Prochesta Scheme|
|Launched in||West Bengal|
|Launched by||CM Mamta Banergy|
|Nodal Department name||Labour department, Government of West Bengal|
|Beneficiaries||Daily wage workers|
|Benefits||1000 rupees incentive|
|Objective||To help during COVID-19 Lockdown|
Benefits Of Prochesta Scheme
There are many benefits that will be provided through this scheme which have been launched by the Chief Minister of West Bengal State:-
- The Chief Minister had announced that they would pay 2 rupees of rice for free at Corona Airport.
- All the personnel involved in the emergency services will be given special leave after their worship in this situation.
- The attendance of private workers will be reduced to 5 percent.
- The States Emergency Relief Fund is being created to help during Corona.
- Financial help of Rs 1,000 will be given to those working in the unorganized sector
Objective Of Prochesta Scheme
The main objective of this scheme is to help by providing daily wages to all of the daily wage workers who are not able to gain their wages due to the lockdown in the country that was announced by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Through the implementation of this scheme, many benefits will be provided for the workers of the West Bengal State mainly financial assistance. The workers had to live their life without any work because of lockdown due to coronavirus. The chief minister of West Bengal that is Mamta Banerjee has come out with this scheme to help all the people who are in need.
|Commencement of the scheme application||15th April, 2020|
|Last date of the scheme application||15th May, 2020|
To be eligible for this scheme you have to follow the eligibility criteria given below:-
- The applicant must be a resident of West Bengal State
- The applicant must be a daily wage worker/ earner/labor who is a sole breadwinner of the family
- Applicant should not get the benefit of any social scheme of the state
- Only one person from a family is eligible
- Applicant must not have any other source of income
- Aadhaar card
- Resident proof
- Bank account detail
- Mobile number
Application Procedure Of Prochesta Scheme
Applicants have to apply for the scheme through offline mode or at the official Website. The following are the necessary steps you have to follow to apply.
- Applicants can apply for the scheme by obtaining the Application Form free of cost through
- Office of District Magistrate or offices designated by the district magistrate
- Office of Commissioner of Kolkata Municipal corporation
- Fill the application form with the details such as
- Name Of The Applicant,
- Father Name,
- Date Of Birth,
- Voter ID No.,
- Ration Card No.,
- Aadhaar Card No.,
- GP/ Ward No,
- House/ Premises,
- Post Office,
- Police Station,
- Mobile Number
- Bank Account Detail
- Affix your recently clicked passport size image
- Read the declaration and sign the application form
- Submit the form to the same office from where you get the form.
Approval & Benefit Transfer
- Application is approved by the district magistrate through BDO in rural areas, SDO in urban areas, and Commissioner KMC in KMC areas after verification.
- Approved applications are forward to the nodal department.
- The nodal department will transfer the amount into the account of the beneficiaries
Prochesta Prokolpo Mobile App
Now State government has also launched a mobile application for the Prochesta scheme. To get the application you have to follow the further mentioned steps given below:-
- Open the official website of the government of West Bengal
- From the opened page go to “Prachesta” and click “Download” option
- A new web page appears on the screen from where you have to click “download the android app”
- Let it install in your mobile phone and open the app
- Register yourself with your mobile number
prachestawb.in Portal | Prochesta Official Website
prachestawb.in is a web portal created by the government of West Bengal. This portal has been created for the workers who are working in the unorganized sector. On this prachestawb.in Portal, you can apply to avail the Prochesta scheme benefits and download the mobile application.
Payment Procedure of Prochesta Scheme
- First of all, submit the application form
- Then the application form will be going for the Preliminary inquiry and verification
- Verification is done by the district magistrate/ Commissioner of Kolkata Municipal Corporation
- Then the applications will forward to the concerned banks for payment.
Mode of Payment
Beneficiaries will get the benefits of Rs. 1000/- directly into their bank account. Nodal Department will sanction the one-time ex-gratia after verifying the application only. The nodal department will forward the beneficiaries’ file directly to the concerned banks for payment.
FAQs Regrarding Prochesta Prokolpo Scheme :
Q1. What Help will beneficiaries get under Prochesta Prokolpo Scheme?
Ans. Under the Prochesta Prokolpo, People of West Bengal who work in the unorganized sectors will get Rs. 100/-.
Q2. When Can I apply for the Prochesta Prakalpa West Bengal?
Ans. Eligible citizens can apply for the Prochesta Prokolpo from 15th – 30th April 2020.
Q3. What Document I will need to apply for the Prochesta Prokolpo 2020?
Ans. To apply for this scheme candidates will need BPL/EWS Certificate, Certificate of the people who are registered under the unorganized sector issued by respective associations, Adhar Card.
Q4. Who are the beneficiaries under the Prochesta Prakalpa Scheme?
Ans. People who are below the poverty line and work in an unorganized sector will be considered as beneficiaries under this scheme.
How to Apply for Prochesta Prokolpo Online Form Pdf
Step 1: Candidates visit the official web site of West Bengal Government @www.wb.gov.in
Step 2: On the Home Page click on the link for “Prochesta Prokolpo Apply Online”
Step 3: Fill in the complete form carefully.
Step 4: Upload the scanned copy of the required documents.
Step 5: Click on the Submit Button and your application will be successfully submitted.
Hello Friends, I am from India. After earning my Graduate degree in Computer Application, I decided to pursue my passion for Web Designing and Content Writing. My ultimate goal is to become one of the best in my field and continue to deliver high-quality content. Further, I aim to deliver the latest information regarding recruitment to job seekers, the latest news with accuracy, which shall benefit them in every way possible.