Here you will get 2 to 5 Puzzle Questions Daily Monday To Sunday. Daily Visit PuzzlesHuB to solve these puzzle questions on a daily basis to improve your score in the reasoning section. All the Puzzles provided here are good quality puzzles and based on the real exam level. If you like these puzzles & want us to continue to provide you quality puzzles, please share our website with all your Aspirants friends.
Daily Puzzle Questions In English Practice Sets :
Daily Puzzle Targets :
A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H are sitting around a square table in such a way that four of them sit at four corners of the square while four sit in the middle of each of the four sides. The ones who sit at the four corners face the centre while those who sit in the middle of the sides face outside.
Two females sit in the middle of the sides and two at the corners. A sits second to the left of G. G sits in the middle of one of the sides. C sits fourth to the right of his wife and his wife is not an immediate neighbor of A or G. B sits third to the right of her husband. B does not sit at any of the corners. Only D sits between B and H. H is the husband of A. E is a male.
Eight persons – A, B, C, D, E, F, G, and H are sitting around a circular table, some facing the center while some facing outside, not necessarily in the same order. Each belongs to a particular profession – Clerk, Accountant, Scientist, Mechanic, Engineer, Florist, Doctor, and Typist.
● B sits 3rd to the left of H. H, who is a Clerk faces the center
● F sits 2nd to the right of B. E sits second to the left of Florist.
● D is not an immediate neighbour of H and B.
● Both immediate neighbors of C face outside.
● C is neither a Mechanic nor a Doctor.
● E is an immediate neighbour of B and C.
● A is not an immediate neighbour of Clerk.
● The immediate neighbours of A face opposite directions (i.e. if one face the centre, the other faces outside and vice-versa).
● Both immediate neighbours of D face the same direction as that of Typist.
● E is neither an Accountant nor a Mechanic. A faces the same direction as that of Mechanic.
● The Typist is an immediate neighbour of the Clerk.
● The Mechanic is an immediate neighbour of the Engineer.
● G is neither a Typist nor an Accountant.
● A is an engineer and the typist faces outside the centre and Mechanic sits immediately opposite to Doctor.
Hello Friends, I am from India. After earning my Graduate degree in Computer Application, I decided to pursue my passion for Web Designing and Content Writing. My ultimate goal is to become one of the best in my field and continue to deliver high-quality content. Further, I aim to deliver the latest information regarding recruitment to job seekers, the latest news with accuracy, which shall benefit them in every way possible.