Dear Readers, Assam Police released job recruitment notification For 1081 Forest Guard, Forester, Driver & Other Vacancies in Assam Police Recruitment 2020 on their official website assampolice.gov.in. Those who are eligible for the recruitment can visit their official website portal to apply for the post before 25 June 2020. Candidates have to read the article and all the recruitment details of Assam Police such as Number of Vacancies, Eligibility Criteria, Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, Selection Process, and How To Apply For Assam Police Recruitment 2020 very carefully before applying any post. To check more details you can also download their official Notification or visit their official website assampolice.gov.in.
A lot of Candidates are looking for Assam Police and waiting for 1081 Forest Guard, Forester, Driver & Other Vacancies in Assam Police. The officials of Assam Police has announced various vacancies in Assam Police Recruitment 2020. Total of 1081 vacancy is announced in this recruitment notification. Candidates have to check eligibility criteria to apply for this recruitment. The Last date of submission online for these vacancies is 25 June 2020. After the last date, the department will not accept any application further. The exam will be conducted Written test/ skill test/ interview through allotted exam centres. Date of exam, time and venue will be announced later after the form last date through their official website. check all the details about this recruitment given below:
|Article||Assam Police Recruitment 2020|
|Category||Latest Government Jobs|
|Notice Released by||Assam Police|
|Name of Post||Forest Guard, Forester, Driver & Other Vacancies|
|No. of Post||1081 Posts|
|Last Date||25 June 2020|
Assam Police Recruitment 2020 Post Details :
- Forester – 144 Posts
- Stenographer Grade 3 – 11 Posts
- Forest Guard – 812 Posts
- Surveyor – 35 Posts
- Mahut – 28 Posts
- Carpenter – 1 Post
- Driver – 50 Posts
Assam Police Recruitment Education Qualifications :
- For Forester: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any Examination declared equivalent by the Government.
- For Stenographer Grade 3: Graduate in any stream from a recognized College/ Institutions affiliated to a recognized University with having National Trade Certificate in stenography from ITI in Assam or any other institute recognized by the Govt. of Assam/Govt. of India with 80 WPM in English Stenography.
- For Forest Guard: 10+2 or equivalent
- For Surveyor: HSLC or equivalent
- For Mahut: Class VIII or equivalent and must have a minimum of 3 (three) years experience in elephant upkeeping.
- For Carpenter: HSLC or equivalent examination passed and must have trade certificate from recognized Institution.
- For Driver: HSLC or equivalent examination passed and must have valid four wheeler driving license issued by the any Competent Authority of Assam.
Selection Process: There will be two tests for the recruitment of all the posts (i) First Phase Test and ( ii) Second Phase Test.
Police Govt Job Location : Assam
How to Apply: Eligible Candidate must be submitted online through Assam Police website (police.assam.gov.in or slprbassam.in) on or before 25-06-2020
Hello Friends, I am from India. After earning my Graduate degree in Computer Application, I decided to pursue my passion for Web Designing and Content Writing. My ultimate goal is to become one of the best in my field and continue to deliver high-quality content. Further, I aim to deliver the latest information regarding recruitment to job seekers, the latest news with accuracy, which shall benefit them in every way possible.