LIC AAO Previous Year Papers for prelims and mains written examination 2020 are available on our web page. Job Seekers who’re going to appear for the Life Insurance Corporation recruitment exam 2020 could make use of these AAO papers. Therefore, go through the article and find prelims and mains examination pattern, examination date 2020 along with pdf download links for LIC AAO Papers.
|LIC AAO Previous Year Papers|
LIC AAO previous year question papers given on our web page are free to download. The candidate simply needs to click on the link and download the free pdf. However, earlier than downloading the AAO exam question paper check with other important details like exam date, exam pattern in regards to the written test.
Life Insurance Corporation has given the LIC AAO Notification to recruit various Assistant Administrative Officer posts. A huge number of job seekers are going to apply for the vacancies. Therefore, there will be tough competition for the contenders this year. To help the contenders we’re providing LIC AAO Previous Question Papers on our web page. However, check the LIC AAO examination date 2020 within the table below.
|Group Title||Life Insurance coverage Company restricted|
|Submit Title||Assistant Administrative Officer Posts|
|LIC AAO Prelims Examination Date 2020||4th April 2020|
|LIC AAO Mains Examination Date 2020||Replace Quickly|
|Official Web site||licinida.com|
LIC AAO & AE PREVIOUS YEAR PAPERS (Link Below)
LIC AAO Exam Previous Year Question Papers with answers download pdf
|LIC India Previous Papers – Aptitude||Download|
|LIC AAO Old Papers – Reasoning||Download|
|Get LIC AAO English Solved papers||Download|
|Life Insurence Corporation AAO Computer Knowledge Model Papers||Download|
|Download LIC AAO Last Year Question Papers pdf||Download|
The LIC AAO Previous Year Papers from 2007 to 2016 is tabulated below:
|LIC AAO Previous Year Papers – Year||LIC AAO Previous Year Papers Free PDF Download Link|
|LIC AAO Previous Year Papers 2007 Pdf Download||Click Here|
|LIC AAO Previous Year Papers 2008 Pdf Download||Click Here|
|LIC AAO Previous Year Papers 2009 Pdf Download||Click Here|
|LIC AAO Previous Year Papers 2016|
HOW TO SOLVE LIC AAO & AE PREVIOUS YEAR PAPERS
1. Go through the entire LIC AAO & AE previous year papers once to have a clear idea of the difficulty level of the paper.
2. Start with the area and questions which you find simple and are sure about.
3. In the event that you don’t have the foggiest idea about the response to or are setting aside more effort to solve an inquiry, leave it and proceed onward to the following one.
4. Once you have endeavored all the questions you are certain about, go back and attempt to solve the others.
5. After the finish of the LIC AAO & AE previous year papers, recognize the regions you have to enhance.
6. Go through the arrangements and clarification of each question where you committed an error or where you attempted to solve and overhaul the related concepts.
BENEFITS OF SOLVING LIC AAO & AE PREVIOUS YEAR PAPERS
1. The pattern of the LIC AAO & AE exam changes every now and then. Going through the LIC AAO & AE previous year papers will assist you with understanding the pattern.
2. Solving LIC AAO & AE previous year papers will give you a thought regarding the idea of the exam – the trouble level of the inquiries.
3. By solving LIC AAO & AE previous year papers, you will think of the best techniques for a powerful test-taking.
LIC AAO & AE EXAM PATTERN
The selection procedure of LIC AAO & AE is a three-tier process:
- Preliminary Exam – Phase I
- Mains Exam – Phase II
|Sr. No.||Subjects||No of Question||Maximum Marks||Duration||Medium of Exam||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|1.||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes||Hindi/English||SC/ST/PwBD-16Others- 18|
|2.||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes||Hindi/English||SC/ST/PwBD-16Others- 18|
|3.||English Language with special emphasis on grammar, vocabulary and comprehension||30||30||20 minutes||English||SC/ST/PwBD-09Others- 10|
|S.No.||Sections||Number of questions||Marks||Time (Minutes)||Medium of Exam||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|1.||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||30||90||40||Hindi/English||SC/ST/PwBD- 40|
|4.||Insurance and Financial Market Awareness||30||60||20||Hindi/English||SC/ST/PwBD- 27|
|5.||English Language (Letter writing & Essay)/ Legal drafting for AAO (Legal)||2||25##||30||English||SC/ST/PwBD- 9|
Candidates who will qualify LIC AAO & AE Mains 2020 will have to appear for the final round i.e. Interview. Marks obtained in the Main examination plus marks obtained in the interview will be considered for final merit listing.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?