The government of Andhra Pradesh’s Jagan Mohan Reddy has recently launched AP YSR Navasakam Scheme for the successful implementation of schemes launched in the state. The official website of the YSR Navasakam Scheme has been launched by the Andhra Pradesh state government. You can go to the official website by searching navasakam.ap.gov.in in your browser. This portal will work to provide information about the schemes launched in the state to the citizens. Here in this article, you will be provided login, beneficiary list, and much other relevant information on the navasakam.ap.gov.in portal.
|Portal Name||AP YSR Navasakam|
|Launched By||Government of Andhra Pradesh State|
|Beneficiaries||People Of State|
|Objective||Identification of beneficiaries|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Govt. Scheme|
Navasakam Scheme has been started in the state by the Andhra Pradesh government to identify beneficiaries in various schemes. This is an important step taken by Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy in relation to the implementation of the schemes. Under this scheme, beneficiaries will be identified through a process. For this, government officials will go door-to-door to conduct surveys with the help of village volunteers/ward volunteers to identify beneficiaries. After this, the report will be prepared from the survey data by the village/ward secretariats. The names of the beneficiaries will be announced after the Gram Sabha is organized.
- In this, cards will be distributed to all the beneficiaries. All this process will be done through navasakam.ap.gov.in’s official portal.
- With the help of this portal, the government is going to provide information to the residents of the state. Many guidelines are available for download on this portal.
|Launched Date||20th November 2019|
|Starting Date of Beneficiary Identification||20th November 2019|
|Last date for Beneficiary Identification||30th November 2019|
|Navasakam Beneficiary List Publish Date||1st December 2019|
|Scrutiny of Applications||2nd December to 7th December 2019|
|Objection Rage on List||10th December to 14th December 2019|
|Selection of worthy Candidates||15th December to 18th December 2019|
|Beneficiary List Release Date||20th December 2019|
|YSR Navasakam Card Issue Date||1st December 2020|
On May 25, 2020, the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, Jagan Mohan Reddy, told in the press conference that more than 3.5 crore people of the state have been benefited from the welfare schemes launched by the state government. He said that an amount of Rs 40139 crore has been allocated among all the beneficiaries till May 2020 through all welfare schemes. Of this assistance, Rs 19,298 crore has been allocated to backward class (BC) beneficiaries, Rs 6,332 crore to scheduled caste (SC) beneficiaries, Rs 2,108 crore to scheduled tribes (ST) beneficiaries, and Rs 10,472 crore in other categories. Have been He further said that within four months of the government coming to power, four lakh jobs have been created in the village and ward secretariats. SC, ST, BC, and minorities are secured in more than 82 percent of these jobs.
The YSR Navasakam scheme aims to bridge the gap between villages and various government schemes launched by the government. Local volunteers undertake the YSR Navasakalp survey by visiting the homes of all those who wish to be recipients of various schemes launched by the government. By conducting the YSR Navasakam survey, the government will be able to issue cards to the beneficiaries and keep an eye on those who are taking advantage of the scheme. In this scheme, the government has decided to offer five different cards, including a rice card, YSR Arogyasri card, Jagannan Vidya card, and YSR pension Kanuka and Vasathi Devena card, which can be given to different beneficiaries based on their socioeconomic status. Will be given
Under the YSR Navasakam Scheme 2020 of the Government of Andhra Pradesh, beneficiaries will be identified for more than 10 schemes. Here we are providing you the details of all 10 schemes, you can get information about all from here.
AP Adarana 2 Scheme
The Adarana 2 Scheme has been launched by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. Under this scheme, the Government of Andhra Pradesh will provide a subsidy for technical modernization in the state. The government of Andhra Pradesh has introduced the Adarana 2 Scheme for the modernization of specialized technical tools to artisans in the state. Under this scheme, the Government of Andhra Pradesh will provide a 70% subsidy to artisans in the state on the modernization of technical equipment. This is an updated scheme called Adarana 2 Scheme.
YSR Amma Vodi Scheme
The government of Jagan Mohan Reddy of Andhra Pradesh has launched the Amma Vodi Scheme to improve the level of education in the state. In this scheme, the state government will provide various incentives to the students in the state. All the mothers who will send their child to study in school can take advantage of this scheme.
AP Rice Card Scheme
In this scheme, it has been said that new rice cards will be issued to villagers. In this, families whose family income falls within the prescribed limit will be eligible to receive benefits. In this, income per month has been fixed at Rs 10,000 for rural areas and Rs 12,000 for urban areas. The farmer must have at least 3 acres of agricultural land or 10 acres of dry land or one of both wet and dry.
Cattle Health Card
The Cattle Health Card has been launched by the Jagan Mohan Reddy government of Andhra Pradesh to look after the cattle of the farmers. The scheme will benefit all the families identified through the Census of Animals and can apply for AP Cattle Health Card Scheme. The state government is expected to issue the Cattle Health Card by the end of this year. A roadmap has been prepared to implement this scheme through 11,158 Routh Trust Centers to be built in the state.
YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme
The YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme has been launched by the Andhra Pradesh government under the leadership of Chief Minister Jaganmohan Reddy. Under this scheme, the Government of Andhra Pradesh will work to provide financial assistance to poor women in the state. In this scheme, the Government of Andhra Pradesh will provide opportunities for poor women to earn a livelihood with the help of self-help groups. Here in this article, we will provide you information about the online application, eligibility criteria, and beneficiary list of the YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme.
YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme
The Andhra Pradesh state government has launched the YSR Pension Kanuka scheme under the leadership of Chief Minister Jaganmohan Reddy. In this Penis Scheme, the Government of Andhra Pradesh will provide financial assistance to the needy in various categories. Through this scheme launched by the Government of Andhra Pradesh, the State Government will provide assistance to the poor needy for a better life. The state government will provide pension amounts up to 10 years to the aged, widows, and the disabled through YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme
YSR Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme
YSR Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme has been started by Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy. The YSR Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme has been launched with an aim to provide financial assistance to ITI and Polytechnic students. Under this scheme, ITI and polytechnic students will be provided financial assistance annually for further studies. Here in this article, we will provide you the details of the Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme application process, eligibility criteria, and other important information.
YSR Aarogyasri Card
The YSR Aarogyasri Yojana was launched by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Mr. Jaganmohan Reddy with the objective of providing health benefits to the BPL category families of the state. In this scheme, the state government provides financial assistance to those families whose annual income is less than Rs 5 lakh and who own less than 12 acres of agricultural land.
Village Secretariat (Rural)
|Post Description||Post Code||User ID||Schemes Handled|
|Welfare and Education assistant||WEA||99999999WEA||Pensions Kapu Nestham, BC(Tailor, Barber, Dhobi) Scholarships, Amma Vodi,Pastors|
|Panchayath secretary Grade -IV Digital Assistant||PDA||99999999PDA||Arogyasri|
|Village Revenue Officer||VRO||99999999VRO||Rice Card|
Ward Secretariat (Urban)
|Post Description||Post Code||User ID||Schemes Handled|
|Ward Welfare and development secretary||WDS||9999999WDS||Pensions,Kapu Nestham, BC(Tailor,Barber and Dhobi),Pastors|
|Ward Education and data processing secretary||WDP||9999999WDP||Scholarships,AmmaVodi|
|Ward Health secretary||WHS||9999999WHS||Arogyasri|
|Ward Administrative secretary||WAS||9999999WAS||Rice Card|
Honorarium to Imams, Muazams, Pastors and increase in salaries to Archakas
Under this scheme, the government has promised to pay an Honorarium to the Pastors, Imams& Muazzins and an increase in salaries to Archakas.
Financial Assistance to Nayee Brahmins, Rajakas and Tailors
Under this scheme, the government will help BC community Nayee Brahmins, Rajakas, and Tailors by providing financial assistance of Rs. 10000/- per annum.
The portal navasakam.ap.gov.in has been developed by design by the Center for Financial Systems and Services, Andhra Pradesh. Many services are being provided to citizens on this portal. You will be able to get details of plans with the following options.
- Know your secretariat
- Secretariat staff mapping
- Volunteer training
- Door to door survey
- Preparation arrangements
- Conduct a household survey
- Field data computerization
- Publication of list of draft-eligible members for social audit
- Gram Sabha / Ward Sabha for social audit.
- First of all, you go to the official website of navasakam.ap.gov.in.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of “Know Your Secretariat” in the menu.
- On the new screen, a list appears from where you can check your district name and choose Urban or Rural
- Now click on the given link according to the urban or rural area in your district.
- After this, select the link of your board in the list displayed on the screen and note your secretariat code on the screen.
- To log in to the site, you need to open the “navasakam.ap.gov.in” website with the help of an internet connection.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the “Login” section. After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- On the new page, you have to fill in the CAPTCHA code by entering your user ID and password.
- Now you have to click on the “Login” option given on the website. In this way, you will log in to the website.
We will provide you with all the updates related to this scheme on our website, you are requested to stay connected with our website.
No Secretariat Staff Mapping Procedure
- First of all, you go to the official website of navasakam.ap.gov.in.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of “Secretariat Staff Mapping” in the menu.
- On the new screen, you will see a list of districts, where you select your district.
- Now you will be redirected to another page, where you will see the list of Mandal, Here you need to select your Mandal.
- A list with a secretary’s name with ward number, ward welfare development secretary, ward administrative secretary, the ward health secretary, etc. will appear on your screen.
Forgot Password Service
If you forget your Password to login on the portal, don’t worry we have the solution to reset your password:
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the AP Navasakam Scheme. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of “Login“. After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- Here on this page click on Forgot Password option given below the login form.
- Enter your User Id fill in the captcha code carefully and click on the Send OTP Button.
- On your registered mobile number you will get an OTP. Fill that OTP in the OTP box and enter the New Password, confirm the password (re-enter).
- Fill in the captcha code and click on the reset password option.
- A password changed message will be sanded to you.
- Now you can log in with your new password.
Chief Minister Shri Jagan Mohan Reddy has instructed officers to issue ID cards for various welfare schemes within the stipulated time period. In this regard, officers have been asked to issue ID cards within the time period itself. The CM also asked to display the list of beneficiaries in the village or ward secretariats, pension, rice, and Arogyashree cards should be distributed at the beneficiary’s doorstep.
Time to issue ID Card
|Scheme name||Time period|
|Rice & Pension Cards||Within 10 days|
|Aarogyasri Cards||Within 20 days|
|House Site Pattas||Within 90 days with registration|
|Volunteer Daily Survey Proforma||Download|
|JVD Fee Reimbursement Proforma||Download|
|YSR Pension Kanuka||Download|
Other Important Decisions
- 31000 Anganwadi buildings will be rebuilt by the Joint Collector.
- The joint collector will train the employees of Anganwadis in the village or ward secretariat.
- According to the Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme, the mapping of the YSR clinic generated by the MNREGA employment opportunities for 54.5 lakh people will be completed by June 10.
- The Secretariat should display all important and useful information on welfare schemes and services available to the people.
- The list should be displayed by 12 June 2020 to those who have missed applying for the home site by 15 June 2020. Subsequently, all formalities will be completed and home site PETA will be delivered on 8 July.
For any type of information and solution to the problem, you can get help through the helpline phone number and email ID given.
- Email ID: – [email protected]
In this article you have been given all the information related to the Navasakam portal, if you are still facing any problem then you can take help with the helpline number given.
We hope that you will definitely find information related to navasakam.ap.gov.in Official Website login details beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?